Community > Forum > Technology & Science > I think oxygen is a drug. By Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

I think oxygen is a drug. By Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Posted by: victorespinoza - Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:15 am
 [ 1 post ] 
I think oxygen is a drug. By Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post I think oxygen is a drug. By Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez   Posted on: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:15 am
I am inventor of space thrusters.

If you give me the opportunity, I'll make you the thrusters to get to the planet Mars. Here are my 5 ideas:

Idea 1: Light thruster: I discovered a new force created by light through the magnifying glass and I invented a small thruster of 3 three magnifiers to test it in my house and it worked: you can see it in the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8a5OMq5vrM

Idea 2: Space Dam: I discovered that a water turbine can be raised and used as fuel for plasma thrusters and / or electric thrusters. Since, you can change the water by a battery and its respective electric motor, to replace the water.

Idea 3: With 2 space dams, you can build a spaceship of a thousand electric thrusters and thus fulfill the dream or goal of going to the planet in a secure way and human crew.

Idea 4: Create Oxygen: I think oxygen is a drug. And if we find out what plant comes from, we can sow it during a space trip or on other planets.

Idea 5: Experiment using coffee as oxygen: Respiration of a liquid coffee resulted in 50%. I put it in my nose, a plastic bag and a little bit of coffee freshly poured with water. The black water, I used it as oxygen and the brain liked it when it was scared by the lack of normal oxygen. This proves with logic and intelligence, that the brain is accustomed to an odor and can be replaced by another: that is the coffee already cooked and poured with hot water.

Sincerely,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
Veteran