Community > Forum > Technology & Science > My idea 3 for my hydroelectric turbine without water

My idea 3 for my hydroelectric turbine without water

Posted by: victorespinoza - Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:45 am
 [ 1 post ] 
My idea 3 for my hydroelectric turbine without water 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post My idea 3 for my hydroelectric turbine without water   Posted on: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:45 am
My idea 3 for my hydroelectric turbine without water...

The idea is to replace the water with 300 or more or less electric motors of 330 volts ... And do not use a single motor as seen in the figure. In addition we can use this energy in any other new high pressure space propellant with a high compression air compressor. And you can also use the high voltages filled with electrons for a propellant that expels an electron jet. And many other ideas, such as using my electric hydroturbine without water on the planet Mars to create a warm city with infinite light. Imagine a compressor inside a vacuum chamber, this compressor or compressors can create much force in an empty cylinder of air, so as not to waste fuel, we use electricity and recycled air to move to the planet Mars and others. And many other uses of a hydroelectric turbine moved by 500 motors of 330 volts or more or less:

Invented by:
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
August 25, 2017

Email: victor.elias.espinoza.guedez@outlook.com