Community > Forum > General Support > "Fly your name"

"Fly your name"

Posted by: Texan - Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:45 pm
 [ 19 posts ] 
"Fly your name" 
Subterranean
Post    Posted on: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:06 pm
Frank wrote:
Interesting, unless I'm missing something here, I don't see the "fly your name" feature listed under general membership benefits anymore. I'm not sure what this means. Is it just not being offered anymore (too close to launch), or has this plan been canceled altogether? I'd like to at least know if my name is going to be on that flight. And, how about updating the member list. How difficult can that be? It certainly was easy enough to charge my credit card 20 bucks. Can you at least keep the list current? And, while I'm at it, where's the email with the certificate??

::grrrr::

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:19 pm
desertbadger wrote:
Frank wrote:
Interesting, unless I'm missing something here, I don't see the "fly your name" feature listed under general membership benefits anymore. I'm not sure what this means. Is it just not being offered anymore (too close to launch), or has this plan been canceled altogether? I'd like to at least know if my name is going to be on that flight. And, how about updating the member list. How difficult can that be? It certainly was easy enough to charge my credit card 20 bucks. Can you at least keep the list current? And, while I'm at it, where's the email with the certificate??

Frustrating, isn't it ?
You're so close to Bob.. you see him often.. but I guess how more you annoy him, how less time he'll have to fix even other things lol.
Personally I don't think it's a lot of work.. but I don't know what a mess they made of it.
xprizenews.org team will have to push again with the xprize cup to put more attention to the "online" part of the xprize! and to have all things prepared "before" the events, intead of last minute writing etc :P

Profile WWW
Subterranean
Post    Posted on: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:16 am
Sigurd wrote:
desertbadger wrote:

Frustrating, isn't it ?
You're so close to Bob.. you see him often.. but I guess how more you annoy him, how less time he'll have to fix even other things lol.
Personally I don't think it's a lot of work.. but I don't know what a mess they made of it.
xprizenews.org team will have to push again with the xprize cup to put more attention to the "online" part of the xprize! and to have all things prepared "before" the events, intead of last minute writing etc :P

Have you been spending too much time in the desert sun, Sigurd?

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:33 am
desertbadger wrote:
Sigurd wrote:
desertbadger wrote:

Frustrating, isn't it ?

Have you been spending too much time in the desert sun, Sigurd?

8) I wish ;)

Profile WWW