Community > Forum > General Support > What is going to happen ti this message board?

What is going to happen ti this message board?

Posted by: Ekkehard Augustin - Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:32 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
What is going to happen ti this message board? 
Post What is going to happen ti this message board?   Posted on: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:32 am
Yesterday under www.xprizenews.org an article said that there will be an XPRIZE-CUP website.

Will this site completely seperated from the XPRIZE-site? Or will there be - as I personally would prefer - a XPRIZE-Foundation-site including one XPRIZE-Site and one CUP-Site?

Especially - will the CUP-Site have its own message-board and will the XPRIZE-message-board be closed beacuse of this? Or will the current message board be common to both sites? This would make more sense I think.

What will happen to this message board as a consequence of the additional site?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: What is going to happen ti this message board?   Posted on: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:17 am
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
Yesterday under www.xprizenews.org an article said that there will be an XPRIZE-CUP website.

Will this site completely seperated from the XPRIZE-site? Or will there be - as I personally would prefer - a XPRIZE-Foundation-site including one XPRIZE-Site and one CUP-Site?

Especially - will the CUP-Site have its own message-board and will the XPRIZE-message-board be closed beacuse of this? Or will the current message board be common to both sites? This would make more sense I think.

What will happen to this message board as a consequence of the additional site?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

I'll do everything I can to get this forum transformed into the xprize cup forum.

The webhost is the same of the new site, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Only if peter (or someone higher as me decide to do diffrent) then this forum won't change to the xprize cup.

Profile WWW