Community > Forum > General Support > Low number of messageboard members

Low number of messageboard members

Posted by: incont - Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:28 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Low number of messageboard members 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Low number of messageboard members   Posted on: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:28 am
If the X-price i so pupolar, why is there not more members on this board?.

I would like to se more advertizing on the X-prise main page for the board, and mayby you could send af note til the X-prise teams to have some of their people sign up too, so it would be possible to get qualified answers directly from the teams.

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post << MESSAGEBOARD LINK ON HOMEPAGE >>   Posted on: Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:46 pm
Hey there Incont.

Just to fill you in, we've been rolling the messageboard out slowly to mailing list members, newsgroups and word of mouth to build a small test community before making it available to everyone through the website.

Last night we added a link to the messageboards through the navigation on the homepage, and we'll be modifying the navigational structure site-wide over the next week.

BTW, It's excellent to have a community member from Denmark! Thanks for being a part of this.

Best regards.
themech
8)

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:24 am
The real shame of it all... The most members ever on-line 12..
12 people.. 12 interested people.. 12 out of a planetary population of Billions...12

I want to go on record now as stating those 12 people who ever and where ever they are deserve some sort of recognition.. an award of some kind for acheivement of the highest number of interested people on the planet in private space travel..oh wait a minute 8 of them thought it was the SEX PRIZE
4 those four brave souls simaltaneously questing for information and knowledge on privste space exploration..oh not again..3 of them were searching for X size.com... dammit I guess that just leaves one 1 person
with a burning desire for information on private space flight 1 person out of a planet of Billions.. 1 I guess thats me.
How sad.

Profile YIM WWW