Out of Business

Posted by: MarkYork - Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 am
 [ 77 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Out of Business 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:53 am
Sigh, I have offered plenty of proof but I keep forgetting how irrational people are and keep asking for proof as if we just started the topic.
Here's some
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwxuHE03aM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akuopXFjWws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHgQdKsvRk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIeGeE0uDJg

not that you have the mind to deal with any of it.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm
There is no proof of anything in there, only unexplained phenomenon. But that's not the point - it's the way you express yourself. I imagine that there are normal people who believe in UFOs. Perfectly mentally healthy people are taken in by cults all the time.
But why do you denigrate everybody? What do you have to prove? What lies beneath that puffer-fish exterior?

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm
As expected it didn't at all register in your mind.
As for my motive, I'm trying to better the world here my simple friend. I'm trying to make us a member of the galactic neighborhood instead of a fishbowl for the other races to facepalm over.
Unlike your punk hamster self, I understand what's at stake. A society where there is no need for work because it's trivial technology to provide all life's necessities. Where medical technology is borderline magic and there is no disease although death remains for spiritual reasons. Where they have knowledge of the spiritual, of life and death and God. Where they have computers that interface directly with your mind through the spiritual and can teach you anything very rapidly. Where there are no cars, pollution or traffic jams because we have field propulsion vehicles that go to the other side of the planet in 10 seconds. Where going to the moon is no more difficult than walking to the driveway. And where going to other stars is like a transatlantic flight now.
I want to meet these [censored]. I want to look them in the eye and know what they know. And they know a lot.

The problem however, is all of you. While my mind is good and reliable it is less certain how (earth) humanity at large would cope with such power. And these bastards in the sky that have taken it upon themselves to regulate this unaligned world may well have decided that we wont get squat for several decades more.
And the real problem is that they may be right to withhold it because yall's minds are so poor.

But the way I see it the internet will be the trigger for the revolution. It's just too powerful an information tool for the cover up to remain stable.
Slowly but steadily it will erode and then suddenly snap. And what a glorious day it will be when the stupid world realizes how their leaders have lied to them since 1940. But while glorious it might also be messy. Heads are gonna roll. Fingers pointed. Powers go reluctantly.
And if TV hasn't been completely overrun by the internet, it will be CNN's greatest moment ever. Not that they deserve it for their role in the treason.
So many questions will be asked. So many answers. So many surprises.

But I hate that my joy of discovery will be denied me because I have to figure it all out in little pieces on my own from a distance. When disclosure comes I will already know and my joy will be ruined by the decades of fighting idiots to get it.
As Einstein bitterly remarked, only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and he wasn't sure about the former.

But unlike Einstein I know there is hope for you. It just involves good men like me suffering a long time.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:19 pm
Dan 100% does not understand what a fact is. No point arguing with him, he is obviously stupid or he would get simple things. He is overcompensating for being dumb by posting links a five year old could have found then believing everything he is told.

Dan reads and takes everything in as fact, it is no different to a child being told father Christmas is real then seeing the proof under the tree on Christmas morning (Reinforcing his delusions). He sees it the same way a child sees videos of santa and gets the notion reinforced by his mother who likes to make up the story to hide the cold hard lonely facts of life.

He will argue with this because he simply doesnt have the intellect to understand, dont fall for the crap he sprouts about, clever people make things happen, they dont have to dream and talk. The proof is in the pudding as we say here, if he was bright he would have done great things, he hasnt so he isnt.

Dan is lonely and friendless this is why he needs his imaginary friends in spaceships, they kind of lower the power of the people who mock him, by trying to believe in them he feels he has a connection to something powerful.

The sad fact is everyone laughs at Dan and he needs us to give him attention because he is so lonely in the real world. He builds up a shield of "You wait until my big imaginary powerful friends come along". He is a child at heart, we shouldnt mock his pathetic brain, it is only that of a child, we should really try to workout where everything went wrong for him.

We are here for you Dan, if you want to tell your childish stories about your space friends then we can listen, if you want to believe in goblins, ghosts, vampires and everything else then go on, tell us more stories, we will sleep happily knowing we have made you a little less lonely. Its a sad world for people with less brain cells than us here, we are here for you, be strong kidda (Punches his shoulder and smiles).

Might start a facebook group called "Save Dan" maybe we could speak to his teachers or carer? Perhaps parents? Try and help him through his loneliness?

Come on guys, any ideas? He needs our help, be sympathetic towards the fragile and lonely deluded failure.

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Rob, I think you should stick to football. That seems to be more your intellectual speed.
Your comment is asinine and this forum should really be above that kind of noise. I happen to be really smart Rob so the delusion is yours. People here aren't laughing at me although some of them wish they could. They dislike me because they fear that what I say is true. About AA but also about Elon, Nasa and the ETs.
Even though people hide from dealing with the situation maturely, a big part of people subconsciously know that there is some truth to the UFO situation. AA was founded because they understood that Nasa was not an honest effort even though they never really made the connection between Nasa's stagnation and the ET cover up. People are jaded, disappointed. Frustrated. But they don't take the time to realize why it is the way it is.
So great is the lack of faith that Carmack figured Nasa's 20bn$ each year are so ineffectively used that he could best them to some extent with a few million. It didn't turn out that way but the sentiment was accurate. Had he been conscious of the need for orbit and focused on a lox kerosene motor then he could likely have gone to orbit and changed the world.
An aggressive country like USA wouldn't spend 20bn$ each year doing nothing in space unless there was a reason. It would be prestige and they could easily do 100x more with the budget they have.
But because we are in a vast and ancient universe we are not alone and never were. They were always here. And the cover up has taken on a life of its own as a government behind the government, free from democratic control and above the law. Jimmy Carter didn't know, Bill Clinton didn't know and Clinton wanted to know and tried. This is in his friend's Webb Hubbell's book, "Friends in high places" (ironic title).

When astronauts, mayors, governors, thousands of people together in mass sightings, presidents, military, police, FAA and radar operators all see this detailed consistent phenomenon it's time to think.
When we have FOIA official US military documents that confirm various programs to recover downed ET craft and procedures to cover it up then it's time to think.
When procedures for UFOs are even in fire fighter's training manual then it's time to think.
When we have a letter from FBI director Hoover asking the military for access to the downed craft and objecting to the cover up then it's time to think.

And it's not a US phenomenon. The same is true in all countries. Police and pilots everywhere see them. Across all cultures, even simple tribes and places in africa. One of the best cases around is 62 school children in rural zimbabwe who saw two craft land and beings come out and speak to them telepathically. 62 children all in agreement and they were interviewed by Harvard psychiatrist John E Mack (no relation :)
Short documentary about it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ

If you are a diligent intellectual, you have to ask yourself, what could compel 62 young children to agree on making such a story up and pull of convincing emotional dynamics that would fool everyone in the 20 years since.
Just that case alone weighs heavily yet it is one among millions.

In early July 1947 the only nuclear weapons armed base in the world put out a press release to the world stating that they had recovered a flying saucer. This is simple historical fact. It's still in the original papers and in radio archives. You gotta ask yourself if such a base could confuse a weather balloon enough to put out such a press statement. While at the same time many people involved said it was an ET craft with exotic materials and something like 7 people closely involved with the recovery and cover up have since come forward when near death to reveal that it was indeed an ET ship with little ET beings inside that was recovered. Including the guy in the historical picture they used the day after to pretend it was a weather balloon. He came forward and said they lied. Video interviews exist.
You have to ask yourself why do all these people all across the world speak to a consistent narrative that invites ridicule for life.
If it isn't real.

And of course it is real. You only have to look at your own obtuseness and immaturity in the face of this topic to know how it has been kept secret since 1940 (Roswell wasn't the first)

Btw, official documents have recently come out that reveal that british prime minister Winston Churchill received reports of the many ET ship encounters they had in their air during WWII and how he decided to cover it up. Again, also a historical fact that you can verify. If you dare.

But then again I'm just a lonely crazy retard.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:29 pm
What a loud noise!!!

Oh it is everyone laughing at Dan again hahahahahahaha

Look another post and more laughs hahahahahaha

Profile WWW
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 pm
Given that Armadillo is likely down for the count, I really only visit to see Dan’s posts. And unfortunately for Dan, it is not because I agree with him, but it is more of a voyeuristic observation of a train wreck in progress.

I am pretty sure someone mentioned this on this forum a long time ago, and I am not a professional, but Dan actions really seem to fit the definition of someone with a narcissistic personality disorder (look at the symptoms section on the Wikipedia article). That (sadly) is why I find Dan’s posts interesting.

Dan, please consider getting some help. I hope how you present yourself here is not a representation of the rest of your personal and professional life. Lastly, in many ways I hope you are right (with respect to extraterrestrial life), but I also feel that there is little or no proof that can withstand scientific scrutiny. This includes the info presented in your links. I can see how the information presented plays well with the believers, but does little to sway the skeptics. Even those with open minds.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 am
Richard, that's a common reaction among small minds that I'm somehow mentally ill and you don't let yourself be bothered that all your accusations differ. Accountability isn't the strong suit of the small mind. The fire and forget school of thought.
As for what will persuade the skeptics I'll refer to Einstein's statement on the scale of human stupidity.
For one, the self chosen label of skeptic is exceedingly rife with bias. To define one self as universally 'skeptic' is exceedingly stupid yet in their 'minds' they confuse it with the label rational. Never bothering to make sure that they actually are. One major problem is that they don't bother with the facts at hand like the oceans of cases and witnesses as well as official files released under FOIA. Why bother when research by ignorant proclamation will do fine.
A classic is "why is it only someone named Bubba who sees UFOs". To the idiot who seeks affirmation in his stupidity that statement sounds true. But it isn't.
To the rational person who actually looks at the evidence the conclusion is quite another.
Even ignorant of the evidence, the rational person will conclude that the universe is too old and too big for others never to have come here. Life has been sitting ducks here on earth for hundreds of millions of years. Signalling by our atmosphere's spectrum and more.

They were always here and they are here now. You are just entirely too provincial and too lazy to integrate that into your X factor watching minds.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:10 pm
hahahahaha
Dan posted again hahaha get the popcorn, yet again he shows how stupid he is hahahahaha. Every time, every time he outs things down that make him look more stupid hahaha

He is weeks away from being on the news after going mad and doing some serious damage!!

Come on Dan more!!! please?!!!!

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:16 pm
"I am not insane, my mother had me tested" - Sheldon Cooper

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:44 pm
"that's a common reaction among small minds that I'm somehow mentally ill"

- Name one person that calls you sane
- Name one contribution you have given to mankind
- What happened to you electric car obsession, why did it make place for this UFO bogus thing?
- Go see a doctor!

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:00 pm
I would imagine that John Carmack would vouch that I'm not insane and among my contributions to mankind is influencing him towards a less futile goal albeit too little too late. Through no fault of mine however.

My contributions are numerous and my influence on the world is actually real.
What are your contributions?

Sheldon Cooper is not insane but he is a hollywood version of autistic. I am neither.
You could say some of my behavior is consistent with delusions of grandeur but then again, they are not delusions :)

There are documents by President Harry Truman, Lt General Nathan Twining and Winston Churchill with wording that makes it quite clear that they understood that ET ships fly in our atmosphere with extraordinary ability. Churchill's document which is part of an official UK release even includes the explicit decision to keep it from the public. Yet the sheepish world had no significant reaction when it was released.
You do as you are told.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am
Hahahahaha there he goes again hahaha, this is so good, is he a bot?

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm
I would imagine that John Carmack would vouch that I'm not insane and among my contributions to mankind is influencing him towards a less futile goal albeit too little too late. Through no fault of mine however.

>Again, go see a doctor!! really...

My contributions are numerous and my influence on the world is actually real.

>Again, name one

What are your contributions?

> Besides paying taxes... None that I'm aware off.

A contribution to mankind would make you go see a shrink. But my guess is you are already seeing one but just managed to escape the loony bin somehow.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 pm
Guys (especially Rob), why don't you just stop to give him the audience he so clearly seeks with desperation?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next