Posted by: MarkYork - Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 am
 [ 77 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Out of Business 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 am
Hi, Dan!

I was wondering where you had gone. I have never been one of those to make fun of you or attack you. I just think that you have some issues, and you should see someone for it. It's OK, I take pills daily for bipolar. Lots of smart people have/had mental illness, and it's nothing to be afraid of.

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 pm
Would that be a case of throwing stones when you live in a greenhouse.
I believe you have attacked me several times with your immature punk Dunning Kruger mindset but it seems your medication hasn't curbed that particular character flaw.
I am however privileged with an entirely sane mind. If you had legitimate concerns about me I could go over my answers on a STEPI or PANSS psychosis test and demonstrate quite serene sanity. But of course you don't have legitimate concerns, you are just being the same old punk. And you are not the first young israeli punk I have dealt with. Nor are you among the first 100 of other philistine punks I have dealt with who have adverse reactions to profound topics.
I was right initially and I am right now. AA was doing it wrong and ETs are quite real and have been covered up since at least 1940.
We live in a galaxy with quite a few star systems of considerable age, it really should not be all that surprising that we are not alone and that older cultures had plenty of time to find us and watch us for eons. Nor should it be a surprise that the super douche military and clandestine groups would keep something this potent secret.
That hamster mindset will not serve you in a serious reality. That blue sky is not a protective ceiling of your cage. It's a voyeur's paradise.
They were always here.

Temet nosce.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:09 pm
I didn't say you were psychotic. Not all mental illness is psychosis. Bipolar is (mostly) an emotional disorder, for example. Be that as it may, if you were crazy, how would you be able to tell (a scary thought, yes?)

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Usually psychotics don't know that they are psychotic but they live an ocean of problems and they withdraw from social interaction because the things they say don't make sense so it's always a failure. I simply don't fit the bill which you would admit if you weren't of such poor mind.
As for other mental illness, I'd ask what diagnosis you think would then fit me but you don't have anything specific in mind. It's just the mindless punk you foolishly let rule you, talking. The petty attacks because you aren't wise enough to do anything else.
The only emotional problems I have is suffering the stupidity of mankind. It is a substantial burden.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 pm
Where does this anger come from, Dan? Why are you so perturbed? Why not sit back and laugh and enjoy life? What bothers you so much?

Profile WWW
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:01 pm
Oh, Dan, please respond to my boast post. Let's see how smart you are!

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Dan, do your self a favor and listen to SuperShuki, he knows. Just go trough the forum and see how people address each other and compare it to how you address people, that should ring a bell. What ever you believe in...

You've got nothing to loose

Cheer,

C.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Just like the arab spring waited for the people to demand justice and nothing else.

LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbA0h0WfA4U

Profile WWW
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 pm
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6XHJ7qcSE

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm
HA

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am
:)
It's a play on Sheldon's unspoken autism/aspergers which I'm not afflicted by either although it is among the many accusations that people desperately throw at me. The see-what-sticks school of 'thought' that supersnooki also adheres to.

When dealing with violently reluctant crowds (such as this forum) I notice that too often people go from very vibrant opposition to the ideas and truth I introduce directly to despair and silence if the crowd feels the battle is lost somehow. It's as if even in defeat there is no progress.
So much energy spent being afraid of new things and no energy being excited about the new.
It's a great shame because we forfeit so many great opportunities. So much irrational aversion.
Einstein bitterly remarked that only human stupidity is infinitely because of this very mental dynamic. And while I certainly share his frustration, it is not quite that hopeless. I change the world however slowly. I see things change despite the grotesque opportunity. We all have the capability to assert our minds towards truth. To take a scary step and seek the truth rather than be the bitter mindless troll under the bridge.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 am
Dan, I'm not being facetious - I really don't have anything against you. I'm not trying to put you down. I really think it would help you to see a psychologist. It just isn't normal to go around telling people how smart you are, and how stupid they are, and how if they would only do what you would say, everything would be perfect, but people are too stupid to follow you. Well, at least to say so as explicitly as you do.
Einstein didn't do it. Feynman didn't do it. Beethoven might have done it - and was a manic depressive, according to most accounts. You are talking so over the top that there has to be something wrong. No one talks that way, including great geniuses, like me 8) . People who are that smart don't usually have something to prove.

Profile WWW
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 am
By the way, mental illness is much more common in smart people than in not so smart people. For example, many smart people are bipolar, depressive, or communist.

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 am
In fairness to geniuses of the past, they didn't have the internet with which to engage the violently obtuse quite as frequently and publicly as I now can.
But it's worth remembering that even without the internet Einstein concluded that you are all idiots :) he was an extreme leftist pacifist like me too. Little known fact is that the people on the manhattan project were not allowed to speak to Einstein because of his leftist views. No doubt satan was concerned it would rub off on them.
And try to observe that your current reasoning for stating I have mental problems is that I speak in absolutes about my abilities and opportunities at hand. Not that you can fault any of it, you just don't like that I shine quite that brightly :)
That there are none like me in the world doesn't mean I'm crazy. There are plenty of crazies around though. Very few geniuses :)

Not that what I'm talking about here requires genius to understand. It's really quite simple, and not just to me.
When even US astronauts come forward to say ET ships visit earth and it is being covered up, it's time to wake up. When a hundred million other people witness the same detailed consistent phenomenon that makes physics sense unlike our silly scifi, then it's really time to wake up.
It's heavy because it's rich in implications. It really burdens the mind to think about it but it's not something that requires genius to understand.
Young and old, dumb and smart, everyone implicitly knows what a UFO is. It's almost oddly ingrained in us. The most dizzy blonde like Jessica Simpson who doesn't even know that tuna is a fish, she will know what a flying saucer is. It's just somehow understood that it's a fancy metallic flying thing from space. But as the figurative scared little wide eyed tree monkeys that we are, we just can't bring ourselves to realize that it's actually real.
Our authority figures haven't given us permission.

Similarly, a lot of people can't bring themselves to realize that large mirror optics can be done with simple means at low cost and weigh very little thus be ideal cargo for rockets. Just because they haven't been told on discovery channel or by some large corporation that that's possible. Even though it's fairly simple logic. And that rank amateurs actually successfully grind their own mirrors with more or less caveman techniques.

Or that Carmack could be wrong and this annoying Dan fellow be right. Impossiburu!
Or that Dan can so clearly see where Elon goes wrong with SpaceX.
I stop to think. Others don't.
I dare to think. You lot let your minds be dictated by some unspoken hive mind type of thing. You would sooner douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire than actually let reasoning lead you to stand alone with a conclusion that goes against convention.
If a perceived authority like Carmack or Nasa says one thing and an internet person like Dan Frederiksen points out that it's wrong then you will attack me screamingly for months on end rather than simply calmly look at the simple solid reasoning. I just have to be wrong.
It's not that I'm particularly intelligent. I just don't let myself be violently stupid.
My mind seems uniquely unfettered. Most others' seem almost tormented with directives about what is and what is not allowed. Hmm, come to think of it I suppose I'm unusually disconnected from the baser mind heuristics. The impulsive reasoning. That's probably it. I'm not affected by pride for instance, when you deny something based on the foolish premise that if you deny a mistake it was never a mistake in the first place but really you only compound it with a new mistake. Funny I just realized something significant :)
I don't seek out a girlfriend as readily as others do. I wait and observe in many aspects of life. I hesitate in many situations where others act immediately. In a heated situation I adhere to logic rather than emotion. A simple person will speak loudly as if being upset solves anything but I will stand still thinking. And I don't adhere to group or a societal mind. I think on my own, again adhering to logic rather than these baser heuristics.
I am... rational :) Perish the thought.

If you want to be smart supersnooki, then compose yourself. Make truth your God as I have. You bow to noone but the truth. You respect logic.
When a US astronaut says UFOs are real you don't dismiss it because it's scary or inconvenient. You bite into the truth and never let go. You hunt it like a starving wolf.
I seek the truth and I find it.
The truth about the ET visitors and the cover up will be known. It will come out and it could be any day same as the arab spring suddenly happened (which was triggered by the cablegate wikileaks btw). So you have to ask yourself do you want to be among the sheep who are on the record as violently denying the truth or do you want to be among those who changed the world for the better despite the sheep.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:49 am
Dan,
Sure, Einstein was a pacifist (he was wrong). He was also a Zionist. Since you are obviously not a Zionist, does that make you an idiot?
BTW, Dan, how old are you? Have you graduated high school? What do your parents think of your ideas about ufo's?
The problem with rockets isn't the payload, it's the cost to orbit. That's what Elon Musk is fixing.
No one debates the fact that you could be right when everyone else is wrong. But don't you think that it's reasonable to demand some proof, besides your stating that it's so?

Profile WWW
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next