Public letter:

Posted by: SarK0Y - Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:56 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
Public letter: 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Public letter:   Posted on: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:56 am
Dear Friends.

No too big secret that NASA has gotten toughest question to fund future & current projects. I’d like to offer you game-changing strategy: One & First among the Key Factors is to become financially independent, space tourism has really great potential to be first having extra incomes, but common mistake of start-ups like SpaceX is the way to excite customers. Ticket to Space is too expensive even for far not poor personas, but fortunately this obstacle can be broken through with lottery schemes to sell tickets + that way makes possible to get many times more income to advance than Just to search wealthy ones.

Aforesaid text is only smallest part of the strategy to turn Space Industry from ugly duck to blossoming Swan.

My the best wishes.

P. S.

+ one wonderful & useful moment must be mentioned: the more NASA will be self-funded, the more money from government will be given to NASA.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Public letter:   Posted on: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 am
SarK0Y wrote:
but fortunately this obstacle can be broken through with lottery schemes to sell tickets

Been done in one form or another. All of the "winners" are still waiting for their ride.

Quote:
the more NASA will be self-funded, the more money from government will be given to NASA.

That's really not how it works.

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: Public letter:   Posted on: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 pm
James, hella Thanks 4 yours reply :!: :)

Quote:
Been done in one form or another. All of the "winners" are still waiting for their ride.

• lottery scheme hasn't been used there.
  • first & foremost, Space Tourism must be based upon suborbital flights: at nowdays, techs aren't so cheap & reliable to provide another forms (orbital flights, Moon fly-by & so on).
  • suborbital flights have to be realized only by conventional scheme (expendable rocket + capsule).

let's take vg (Virgin Galactic) 4 example: they've chosen too unreliable + too expensive scheme -- in result(!), project is about to've been stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Quote:
That's really not how it works

Ye're damned Correct :!: nasa has cried of shrunken budget. But, the heck, WTF & WTH have been existed on this blessed planet to fund'em, huh??!
  • No integrated plan is of'em.
  • Martian missions are too costly, + have provided poor scientific data.
  • Delusional conceptions like "Space elevator" can make a cat to laugh up to his/her butt.
  • years by years have passed to Oblivion & Obscurity, but methods to Travel over Space are the same.

Sorry, if my words are too rude, but we must face reality as it has been to make us possible to become Space Folks :wink:

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Public letter:   Posted on: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm
your words are not rude, but your ideas seem to be more grounded on your personal frustration than on reality.

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: Public letter:   Posted on: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 am
Marcus, would ye like to explain your point? Anyway, if Space Industry will not change its current way, we, all, have solid reason to fall into frustration. i just wanna try to ignite people 4 something better. if Nothing will happen, at least i shall know i was trying. + Nothing of fantasy been suggested from me, if to say in terms of techs. but dammit -- dozens upon dozens of Yeah: human factor, bureaucracy & other $hit like that have made the idea really away from reality. perhaps, Amicus, you meant that, then ye're hella right.