Community > Forum > Google Lunar X PRIZE > Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard

Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard

Posted by: Amanda Stiles - Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard   Posted on: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am
One of the members of the Google Lunar X PRIZE community has put together an evolving scorecard for the competition. Based on available information from the teams, he is ranking teams based on the following topics: funding, innovation, social aspects, connections, progress, feeling, rover/hopper, inspiration, and participatory involvement. The scorecard as it stands right now is located at http://evadot.com/glxpscorecard.

I think it would be interesting to see other fans' input on the technical readiness, business, and outreach aspects of the various teams. Thoughts?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard   Posted on: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 am
I would like to see something unique created to score teams and give a prediction on who is leading, or who may win. Using something like the Iowa Electronic Markets(IEM) to gauge the progress of the teams would be interesting. The IEM is used to predict outcomes of various events, from the presidential & congressional elections to Federal Reserve monetary policy to companies' earnings and other events. The electronic market is hugely successful in determining an outcome to an event before it happens, I wonder what success it would have when applied to GLXP....?

http://tippie.uiowa.edu/iem/

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Google Lunar X PRIZE Team Scorecard   Posted on: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm
Naveen Jain, the billionaire and the founder of Moon Express, one of the teams who is competing for the prize. For some reason I think his team will be the winner. The guy said he would invest up to 100 million into the project. Will his team win? You betcha! Some of the Nasa people are on his team!