Community > Forum > The Spaceflight Cafe > European conference on space business and technology

European conference on space business and technology

Posted by: Stefan Sigwarth - Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am
 [ 1 post ] 
European conference on space business and technology 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post European conference on space business and technology   Posted on: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am
I was wondering if SFS, or anybody else would be interested in organising a networking event and a conference on space business and technology. Not for the big guys, but for the smaller companies and persons who think they can contribute something to the advancement of space technology and or business. I'm familiar with a few of these conferences in the US, but i'm completely in the dark regarding any 'public' conferences in Europe.

I think it would be kinda neat to have such a conference and i think we would have added value of getting people together who would otherwise never have met.

Is this a bad idea? Any suggestions? Is SFS allready doing this?

I started a discussion about this on the SFS LinkedIN group, but i guess everybody is busy with work:
LinkedIN discussion