Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects

Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects

Posted by: Zita - Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects   Posted on: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 pm
Hello,
I'm trying to get in contact with John Carmack or someone who could help me in my research.
I'm an iconographer working on the french version of the book "Masters of Doom".
I'm looking for pictures of John Carmack that we could add to the book and pictures of the Armadillo Aerospace project.
Would you by any chance know how I could contact him or his PR or his agent in order to ask him for some pictures ? Or maybe know of anyone who could help me in this research ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Zita
ladolcezita@gmail.com

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects   Posted on: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm
The Flickr page from Russel Blink contains quite some extra footage, compared to the normal news posts. It's not high-res though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27997120@N05/

Since Russel seems to be the main camera man, you might have better luck contacting him for the high-res stuff...

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects   Posted on: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm
Thank you soooo much !
xxxx
Zita

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Urgent : High RES photos of Armadillo Aerospace projects   Posted on: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm
http://www.armadilloaerospace.com/n.x/A ... act%20Info

Profile WWW