Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > How many years John

How many years John

Posted by: Dan Frederiksen - Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
How many years John 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am
noone should ever work for anything military. so whatever those bastards would want, I wouldn't care

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
noone should ever work for anything military. so whatever those bastards would want, I wouldn't care

If everyone felt that way, you'd be walking around with a stiff arm in the air.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 am
I like how you subconsciously think that 'everyone' is from USA and wouldn't include the nazis.
Not that you would understand, but one militant faction is just the evil the other part is fooled by to join in the evil.

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 am
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
I like how you subconsciously think that 'everyone' is from USA and wouldn't include the nazis.

Nah, I'm assuming you are living in Denmark, which is a lot closer to Norway and Poland than the USA is.

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Not that you would understand, but one militant faction is just the evil the other part is fooled by to join in the evil.

You're right. That doesn't make sense.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:34 am
Just a couple things that I saw in the conversation so far. Sorry for not quoting the OPs.

Someone said that SpaceX is 50 times larger than AA. SpaceX is currently at about 800 people, whereas Armadillo has been holding steady the last few years as about 8. So 100 times.

Someone else suggested that the AA lox/methane engine was higher Isp than SpaceX's engines. While it is certainly simpler and easier to build, the methane engine is film cooled and pressure fed, whereas SpaceX's first stage engines are regen and pump fed. It's just not possible to beat that.

James and Matthew, I'm very impressed that you guys bother to reply, and keep your cool. Someday we'll have trolls too. :-)

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:53 am
Ben, they didn't 'keep their cool'
and didn't you just agree with this troll that spacex engines have far better Isp and correcting someone who called me a troll?
you further implied that I have used the success of spacex as evidence of AA failure which I have not.

I might suggest that if you call someone a troll that you should take steps to ensure that you are not in error.
It is a common mistake to fall the temptation of calling me who criticizes AA a troll in a thoughtless misguided attempt to score brownie points by asskissing.
By I guess all this is to deaf ears. Why must you all be so mindless.. sigh

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 am
Hi Dan!

Here we go again:
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
...Why must you all be so mindless.. sigh

Let me tell you, you have an unhealthy level of arrogance...

What makes you think you know everything better, you even think you are greater than Einstein. Somehow i have the impression you think you are a prophet, do you?

cheers,

c.

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:

That's fair enough. No one is forcing you to join the military. But its important to recognise that people who serve in the military are by and large that - people. They're not callous sicofants. My housemate did a tour in the DRC this summer, mine clearing and helping in reconstruction projects.

Be sure of the people who you're calling a bunch of bastards. Like my cousin, an engineer and a truck driver who did two tours in Iraq. He was ambushed by the Iraqi police on one occaision.

Or the actually-all-civilian US Army corp of Engineers.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm
Monkey liar, Nazis were also people. no excuse for their mindless evil. and there are many who are fooled into serving because they 'think' it's ok to be just a supporting role and not do the actual killing. Von Braun for instance..
The us invasion and mass murder of Iraq, supported by other stupid countries like my own, is entirely and without any redeeming qualities unbridelled evil and those who serve it are fooled into satanic service, from soldier to voter. Then president Bush is a known satanist (skull and bones), who lied vigorously to start the war that has resulted in the murder of maybe a million people. While you are so lost in mindlesness regarding this topic you will not want to understand this indictment of 'your' actions but what USA has done in Iraq is no different at all from what Hitler did, what Stalin did, what Ceasar did. Abu Ghraib was no accident, it is CIA policy. Extraordinary rendition was no accident, it was CIA policy.
And most of you will be fooled into thinking that if you just don't think about it and deny everything that it will all go away and no consequence will come of it but He remembers everything and on that day you will be judged accordingly. Only admission of guilt and repentence will save you.

this is not a welcome fact and from experience satan is itching to make one of the 'moderators' here ban me.
your thoughts are not your own. that is how it works

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm
Yeh yeh yeh, just blame the red dude with the little horns... like he can help it :twisted:

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
this is not a welcome fact and from experience satan is itching to make one of the 'moderators' here ban me.

well Dan, if you get some sort of ban

I will miss you :wink:

btw, when will be discussing your car in stead of all this other nonsense?

cheers,

c.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 pm
culture, when you will make a change in your life from immature thoughtless that just enjoys the activity to actually trying to understand what is being said

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
this is not a welcome fact and from experience satan is itching to make one of the 'moderators' here ban me. your thoughts are not your own. that is how it works

Moderators are of the devil, I agree ;) Especially considering some of them are the ones that pay for the server space that allows us to waist our lives debating these things!

Fact: The R&D relationship between spaceflight, and ICBM development has been well documented. No ICBM, no space program.

Fact: Domestic Military are the 1st line of response in most nations for major national disasters. Also the primary goal of all military in the modern era is defense. Some nations like the US have an overinflated idea of what defense is. My country thinks defense includes preemptive strikes, and political manipulation of other nations. This is wrong, but evil it is not.

Fact: Reasonable, intelligent people can come to a different opinion than yourself. Your constant berating of people who do not agree with you as influenced by the devil, or lacking in vision, intelligence, or credibility mark you as someone who very well might be intelligent, but completely lacking in the compassion or intellectual curiosity.

I do not fault you , I fault the moderators. This thread should have been moved and renamed at the very least. Honestly you should have bought yourself a 1 week ban within the 1st week of your posting on this monkey of a thread. Also myself, culture, and the others that have been playing into this unfortunate sullying of the name of the space fellowship should have at the least told to cease responding to you, on pain of a 1 week ban.

I know of no other Space Forum with this lack of basic moderation. It's a shame, and honestly either the moderators need to warn all involved, or Armadillo and the other Companies that use this forum for interaction should move to another, more professional forum.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm
if killing a million people, justified with lies, all for the amusement of satanists is not evil, then what is..

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Quote:
I know of no other Space Forum with this lack of basic moderation. It's a shame, and honestly either the moderators need to warn all involved, or Armadillo and the other Companies that use this forum for interaction should move to another, more professional forum.

What about keeping the discussion within one topic strategy ? ;) It's better to confine than to oppress, else it will just appear somewhere unmanageable :) I actually shared some private messages with Culture and talked with other moderators about it. But it's just too much fun and within 1 topic, not much harm can be done and we can ban or delete anything at any time anyway :)

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Sigurd, if I am as deluded as so many claim, what's fun about it to you? is it possible that some of the things I say resonate as true? that behind all the thoughtless responses to me is a certain... awe? that you like to hear it even though you wont readily admit it..

if it were just all nonsense, why not just delete it all.. surely you're not saying I am informative and intelligent..
that taking the position that as long as it's in this thread it is allowed, gives you the plausible denial indulging your pride yet still allow you to read in secret with childlike wonder and fascination..

who will be the first to have the presence of mind to admit I am right. who among you will be the first to think.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next