Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > How many years John

How many years John

Posted by: Dan Frederiksen - Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
How many years John 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm
Yes that is my real name. Yehoshua Elimelech Dalin. My first name is after Yehoshua bin Nun (Joshua who conquer Canaan), My middle name is after my grandfather, and my last name is an old aramaic name. But if you want, you can call me SuperShuki :D

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 am
Yehoshua, I don't want to make you sad with these observations or beat you over the head. I would prefer that the truth empowers you. You don't have to know everything about rockets to have worth, maybe just consider my ideas without it being a conflict.

as for your name, isn't that very close to Jesus' name? doesn't it mean something like God saves/He saves/He is salvation?

(this thread has gone wildly off topic several times but I figure I'm not going to get an honest answer from AA at this point anyway so why not. They're too high on victory to consider being less than perfect, John doesn't seem to read this forum much anyway and for them to entertain my comments at this point would be embarrassing to the many who so unwisely called me a troll so it's probably not going to happen. why would the fate of mankind be more important than the embarrasment of a few loud mouths. not to mention the team members probably think they are being loyal to John for flat out denying any criticism. terrible shame but such is humanity. what are you gonna do :) in 10 years when I'm proven right there will still not be an admission of error, I'll just be called troll even more..sigh)

Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 am
On October 31st they will have extracted $1 Million more dollars from the government to spend on developing their two stage orbital vehicle.

On October 31st how much money will you have extracted from your government for your car?

Profile ICQ YIM
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 am
Yehoshua means literally "God is my salvation" Jesus in hebrew is Yeshu. I don't judge myself based on whether I am a genius or not, but rather what I do with whatever capabilities I have. I think that people can contribute to things like rocket science without full knowledge of the science, but it helps to know what you're talking about.

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 pm
Congratulations to Armadillo on winning the prize ! Great stuff.

To Dan Frederiksen :

Most people are dumb and don't think for themselves. That is something you have to live with. If you want to find funding for your car, you'll have to convince a small group of people to be your Board of Recommendation and they'll say they believe in what you are doing.
People tend to believe someone when he is not the only person saying something, whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant.

Once you've got a small following it is easier to convince others.

It also helps if they like you.

Success in making your dream a reality !

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm
Okay, Dan, This has gone on long enough now. I was going to speak to you through a burning bush, or your braces or something, but I decided that the quickest way to get your attention would be to post on this forum.

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Yehoshua, I don't want to make you sad with these observations or beat you over the head. I would prefer that the truth empowers you. You don't have to know everything about rockets to have worth, maybe just consider my ideas without it being a conflict.

as for your name, isn't that very close to Jesus' name? doesn't it mean something like God saves/He saves/He is salvation?

Watch it there, Danny! You're messing with my chosen people now. I like you and all, I mean, I made you a genius and gave you the sight to see what all of the dullards of the world cannot, but don't go messing with my chosen people. Got it?

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
(this thread has gone wildly off topic several times but I figure I'm not going to get an honest answer from AA at this point anyway so why not. They're too high on victory to consider being less than perfect, John doesn't seem to read this forum much anyway and for them to entertain my comments at this point would be embarrassing to the many who so unwisely called me a troll so it's probably not going to happen. why would the fate of mankind be more important than the embarrasment of a few loud mouths. not to mention the team members probably think they are being loyal to John for flat out denying any criticism. terrible shame but such is humanity. what are you gonna do :) in 10 years when I'm proven right there will still not be an admission of error, I'll just be called troll even more..sigh)

It is hard to be you, I know, Dan. But keep your chin up. I'm watching you. You and I both know that going into space and to the moon is trivially simple for Man. They did it only 40 years ago and on a shoestring budget at that. Anyone who thinks that you can't build a lunar lander over a weekend with duct tape and Mentos is just not getting the Real Picture.(R)

Oh, and Dan? Stop playing with yourself!

God

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm
ansgarjohn, there is a lot of truth to what you say, that the mindless masses will violently oppose the intelligent individual but agree wholeheartedly with a larger organization saying the same. And you are probably right that gathering a group will convince many but I don't want the truth for world if it has to be by manipulation. then you don't deserve it. if people wont hear the truth when presented with it they will reap the rewards of their poor choices.
I will encourage people to think but I wont trick them into the right direction because that would be an eternal battle with satan and I would be a fool for engaging him. The only way to win is to deny him battle. like debating trolls on a forum. you lose by engaging at their level.
not that people will understand but these troll who call me a troll are not acting on own volition but indeed that very same wicked spirit. That's what Jesus meant when he said I forgive you for you know not what you do.

you people have no idea what you are or what this world is that you live in. any computer programmer would be able to see that if we were mere electrochemical machines as the world tells us that we are, we would not experience our own existence or the sensations we do. it is easy to make a robot scream when you burn its hand but it will never feel the pain nor would it ever need to. sensation can never arise in the physical. it is obvious to all who can actually think about it. yet most if not all of you would swear evolution demands pain and fear without any thought because that is what you have been told along with the flattery that you are smart if you believe that. yet you heard no voice speak that flattery. it was spoken to you in a channel you don't know exists, one that you think are your own thoughts.

behold I send you out as sheep amidst the wolves, be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 pm
Supershuki, I am not an expert in this area but from what I gather Jesus' name is believed to be Y'shua or Yeshua which is later shorter form of the original name you carry Yehoshua. He is called Y'shua HaMashiac. his real name is another matter.

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Hi Dan!!

I think we going a bit off off topic here, think we should go back to just off topic and discuss your design, what do you think? I love to discuss religion too but I don't really think this is the place.

Damn.. there is actually a topic about electric cars on dutch tv right now... what do you think!!! :D

cheers,

c.

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm
Damn, now we have a member called Jehovah!

welcome Jehovah!

cheers,

c.

ps: I don't judge believers or non believers, not even you Dan although I honestly think you are a nut case following his dream (and I still love to discuss you design Dan!!), but I honestly think that everything that has to do with religion should be banned from this forum, no offence intended. I also think people who claim to be superior or judge others based on their religion/skin colour/sexual interest or what so ever should be banned.

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Supershuki, I am not an expert in this area but from what I gather Jesus' name is believed to be Y'shua or Yeshua which is later shorter form of the original name you carry Yehoshua. He is called Y'shua HaMashiac. his real name is another matter.

Actually, Dan, my Son prefers to be called Bob. It's short, catchy, and made up of 3 letters like my name, God. All that Hayah, Yahweh, Jehovah, and Yehoshua, YHWH, etc... were just used to better fit in with the locals at the time.

You could actually use I AM as well, but he likes Bob these days.

And as for all of the "feel pain" mumbo jumbo and nonsense you spouted in an earlier post, COME ON! Who do you think is feeding you those lines, huh? Hmm.... Who could it be? I wonder... Could it be...SATAN!?!?!

I made you a genius, Dan. Please try to at least act like one. All that "I know more than you and if you'd just listen to my magical utterings you'll be saved too" crap is just that: CRAP. Anyone can understand the hows and whys of the wonderful process I created known as evolution. Yes, Dan, I created evolution. it's how I let my creations adapt to their surroundings without having to micromanage things. Works great, doesn't it. It works great until some genius comes along who can't see the hand in front of his face and tries to muck it all up with mystical mumbo jumbo and magical thinking. Kind of like the guys who talk about highly effecient electrical motors that can be built for chump change and super-efficient cars made of composites that weigh nothing and can be built for free. You know, the ones with absolutely ZERO engineering training or experience.

Anyway, I think you might do a better job of educating these unbelievers if you would briefly outline for them your vast educational accomplishments including diplomas, honors, publications, and patents. It would, at the very least, disarms those few that would disrespect my prophet (thats you, Dan) because of their perception that you are an ill-educated boob. So do us all a favor, and help them see where you are coming from, Dan.

God

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Please try to avoid the use of religion in this topic.

Profile WWW
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm
Feel free to vote/carry on here though instead haha

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4861&start=15

:)

Rob

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Rob goldsmith, have you ever considered you have a somewhat funny name? : )
maybe you could marry a girl named Jewel Heist :)

just out of curiosity, do you still stand by your brief assertion that I am an idiot? or do you want to change your stance on that a bit.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 pm
I cant honestly say, i got bored of reading this topic about a week ago now....

Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next