Community > Forum > Official Team Prometheus Forum > Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition

Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition

Posted by: Monroe - Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition   Posted on: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm
Team Prometheus/Aeronautic Enterprises made the final 10 for the New Space Frontier Foundations Heinlein Business Plan Competition for the $5000.00 Prize at the New Space Conference 09' at the NASA/AMES Research Center in Southern California. We will be competing with the X-Prize team Next Giant Leap and 8 other teams in a competition for the best business plan among the competing new space start-up companies.
Before the competition we will be launching a rocket from the California launch site in the desert. We are looking forward to meeting and competing with the other teams and doing our best to advance New Space for all the people involved in "going to space today" and the growing New Space industry.
Good luck and Godspeed to all competitors we are all winners and champions for our cause.

Monroe
Team Prometheus

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post Re: Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition   Posted on: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm
Congrats
Ive added the press release!

http://spacefellowship.com/2009/07/03/f ... mpetition/

Profile WWW
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition   Posted on: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm
I missed your presentation can I get the slides? Didn't show up until the second segment of stuff...

You also missed JP he was looking for you :-p

Software Developer

Also, check out my fractals

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Team Prometheus Finalist for Heinlein Prize Competition   Posted on: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
I was looking for him too but I had to go.
Yep I can send the slides

Monroe