Community > Forum > National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) > it's OFFICIAL > 1st manned Orion launch in May-July 2016

it's OFFICIAL > 1st manned Orion launch in May-July 2016

Posted by: gaetanomarano - Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:18 pm
 [ 31 posts ] 
it's OFFICIAL > 1st manned Orion launch in May-July 2016 
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:18 pm
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
mathematics, formulars, logics, data and contextual reading of it all. Gaetanomarano is using them

Sorry Ekkehard, he isn't using these things. he is pretending to, or playing at it. He is not doing a performance evaluation, he is using a contorted series of trade-offs which lead him up the garden path to the conclusion that a rocket with a nett upward force acting on it will stay put.

He is now playing the same game as psychics and mediums. Any and every declared problem with Ares I or V will disingenuously be paraded as if it proves he was right all along about everything.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:23 pm
Klaus Schmidt wrote:
So you are saying that a offcial budget hearing before the Senate to get more that the already given $1 billion is not to be taken serious because "Griffin has often changed his claims".

he don't change his claims without reasons, of course, but everytime the reality changes
have more funds helps, but can't modify the J-2X's 6+ years R&D timeline nor give more power to the Ares-1

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Last edited by gaetanomarano on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:26 pm
Sigurd wrote:
"when the world turns against you, it's not the world, it's you"

sometime, also a single person could be right :)

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:34 pm
xiphius wrote:
...you overvalue your ideas...

Google seems not agree with you... :)

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 pm
xiphius wrote:
...performance evaluation...

please read again the Shuttle, CLV and Ares-1 original NASA specs... they all show too low performances despite their "so powerful" boosters, so, the NASA engineers was FIRST to evaluate as low that performances... I've just made some comparisons of NASA data vs. NASA data

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 pm
mate could that lot not have been written in one post?

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:09 am
Hello, Rob,

I agree to you - but the entire problem might have to do with the way of "presentation".

It's looking to me as if repeated looks to gaetanomarano's website are required which causes frictions of conversation and makes it hard to get overview.

Hello, gaetanomarano,

please simply apply extracts of NASA-tables and other offficial tables or tables made by engineers or scientists - extracts that concentrate on those data you argue by and allways add at least one time the name of the particular source and the page where the table(s) are to be found. It would be of help toadd the link also at least one time but isn't required that urgently.

Please do so even if you have done it on your website also because the context here is different than on your website and because the contect here is not that general - the context here is a vital discussion and it would be positive to apply extracts of your website only.

Then all would be shorter, overview for all posters would be better and misunderstandings etc. could be avoided.

This would be felt to be positive by Rob and others I suppose. May be that such things are the core of the communication problems here.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:26 pm
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
...add at least one time the name of the particular source...

when I've them I add it in my articles and forums post, but that's not always possible since I've hundreds images, tables, .pdf documents, etc. downloaded months or years ago, so, I don't have the sources' links, while, some recent NASA documents (like the latest Ares-1 and Ares-5 specs) was read on other websites and other forums' users that often don't post the links

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:50 am
Hello, gaetanomarano,

at download the link to the original source is inserted into the heading parts of the source-text as "saved from url=(0074)http://...". Simply open the downloaded documanets by the Internet Explorer and select source-text in the menu "View" ("Quelltext im Menü "Ansicht"" if German is selected as language).

Browsing a downloaded document by the Internet Explorer also shows the title by which others here can search the Internet for the document themselves and thus convince themselves that you are quoting documents correctly.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:32 pm
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
... Internet Explorer ...

now you want to explain me (also) "how to use a browser"?

I don't post the link to a document ONLY when I don't have it, since it's too old (like some files saved on my hard disk) or unavailable, since NOT posted in the forums and articles where I find them

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:37 pm
Hello, Gaetanomarano,

you are using downloads that old that the web-adress of the original source downloaded from is not listed in the source-text? Such downloads must we very old it now seems to me.

On the other hand you are referring to NASA specs about the Orion - according to this topic. All downloads of documents about the Orion as well as those about the Areses will include the web adress I am mentioning.

How much are thoise documents aged you don't have a link to and what documents are those?

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:17 pm
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
you are using downloads

I never download the full HTML pages (with texts, comments, advetisings, logos, etc.) but only some interesting images, tables and .pdf files, so, I don't save/have the source text/links of all pages

All downloads of documents about the Orion as well as those about the Ares will include the web adress I am mentioning.[/quote]

not if the image is ripped from a NASA document and posted in another forum using imageshack-like hosting

Quote:
How much are thoise documents aged you don't have a link to and what documents are those?

their "age" is the same of th ESAS plan: two years max

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:31 pm
Hello, gaetanomarano,

to never download the full document is quite a problematic way to handle informations and data.

Mostly the text of the full document includes important informations about how to understand and apply images, tables and .pdf-files. Dat may be valid under particular conditions only and their validity may have limits - for example. This can be read in the full document only - and for this reason everyone inclduing you and me is required to store and post as much informations about those documents as possible.

May be that this sometimes is impossible or doesn't work because of broken links or the like. But everyone must do his best to enable everyone else who reads a post to check the informations by the original source.

So all the data you take from images, tables and .pdf-files may - or will - have been applied correctly in your argumentations and calculations - but what you didn't download may tell limits and constraints that mean that the data themselves don't allow for your argumentation and calculation.

This all has to do with scientific doubts - but does NOT mean to doubt you yourself.

It will be of help if you futurely download full complete documents I think.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Ekkehard Augustin wrote:
to never download the full document is quite a problematic way to handle informations and data

please note that great part of my articles and posts already have source links and that, great part of the images and data without source links, are original and widely known documents from NASA (mainly from ESAS plan) and aerospace companies, so, there is nothing strange nor "secret"

ghostNASA.com
gaetanomarano.it

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:18 pm
Hello, gaetanomarano,

nobody here is suspecting something strange or "secret" - what I recommend simply and only means documentation and optimized tranparency easing overview and discussion.

If you apply it you might experience a better discussion.