Community > Forum > General Support > Google-XPRIZE forum-thread disappaered?

Google-XPRIZE forum-thread disappaered?

Posted by: Ekkehard Augustin - Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
Google-XPRIZE forum-thread disappaered? 
Post Google-XPRIZE forum-thread disappaered?   Posted on: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 am
While starting to post a reply to a thread my access to the thread I was replying to has been cancelled and another thread of the section/forum was displayed, I left that thread to restart the intended post.

This required me to return to the menu of the section - and I saw only three threads where there were four previously (except for the sticky.

At the first attempt to post I clicked without no effect - but the location clicked on was in the title row or in the text-field. So I don't think that my clicks caused a thread to disappaer.

Has the thread been saved and can it be restored?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (POlitical Economist)

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:17 am
We can't restore such actions, threads don't remove them self automatically, only moderators and administrators can do this. Or if it's one topic only, the original author.

Do you know or remember what the thread was about ?

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Hello, Sigurd,

I have problems to remember the title and tried to find out by comparison of the menu to the list of most recent active threads which failed also.

I vaguely remember very tiny fractions of the contents but they are that vague that I can't deliver records, words, data or the like.

But I am sure that a thread is missing. Does anyone else miss something and remember what it is?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (POlitical Economist)

Post    Posted on: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:58 am
I started to think that one thread has disappeared Klaus initiated - but all threads reamining are from Klaus. So may be that it was a thread someone else initiated no earlier than wednesday.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:03 am
I read the forum at about 8.45 yesterday and you posted about the missing thread at 9.32.

I haven't seen a thread at 8.45 (and I didn't open one), so then the missing thread has had to be opened in that 45 minutes.

Profile WWW