Community > Forum > Technology & Science > The new concept of moving in space.

The new concept of moving in space.

Posted by: kAvarnI - Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:32 am
 [ 21 posts ] 
The new concept of moving in space. 
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:15 pm
2 Vendigo
Yes, as you might notice I used laws of conservation of energy and the moment of a pulse for a finding of base sizes: such as linear and angular speeds, time. But for a finding of the force working on system centrifugal forces were used. (the Basic equation of dynamics)
The invention they whether or not it has no value. They exist. Making work against them we come to change of a energy status of system. (Bench Gukovski) they force to change a corner between an axis of rotation and a shoulder of a sphere.
And on the account of your example with a stone and a string - so it is understandable - acceleration exists only then when force operates. In its absence the body is in a status of rest or uniform rectilinear movement. (Until then while centrifugal force (centripetal) a body operates goes on a circle.)
Then when this force will stop the action a body will move with that linear speed which it had at this moment.
My device it simply a way of transformation of energy and no more.

Profile ICQ WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:54 pm
You are correct with the central force being secondary issue with the sling, as well as in this device. Actually, they are Central force is inherent to circular motion and it does not have *any* other effect.

The device is in reality about two bodies of mass shifting to and fro in the machine. Spinning does not alter the fact that the device is just shifting two bodies of mass between the two locations in the machine, providing no net thrust. Event though the "centrifugal" effect is used to shift the spheres into the initial position, it does not make any difference if it was done by similar repulsion method as those used in initial phase.

It is true the device will transform energy from one state to another; it produces heat.

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:45 pm
2 Vendigo
You are not right in the following:
The initial pulse depends on parameters of the magnetic field created in magnets. All other processes depend on forces of inertia - in this case centrifugal forces.
On at a measure of experience - the size of a deviation of a spring downwards - depends on force drawing magnets to each other. Than more this force that will be stronger increase of weight.
The same will take place and in a return case.
Only in the experience given by me force pulls system downwards, and in a case considered in a task a picture of vectors opposite. (At home I can not construct Such system)
Look figure http://lind.by.ru/risunki/pic2.gif
I there have drawn " red V " from what parameters speed of system depends.

Profile ICQ WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:36 pm
Actually, you don't need to construct the machine, there's a quick approximation:

1. Grab your shoelaces.

2. Pull.

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:16 pm
Well also there will be that is taken off in my video... And sense?
And if as I spoke to wave hands in a cabin of a spacecraft?....

Profile ICQ WWW
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:58 pm
Well, people? Really for a time of existence of a theme has not arisen anybody more than questions or ideas ? Or you prefer to use in further wrapped up in packing hi-tech, but old cudgels?

Have I the salary not in 100 $ in a month, I'll already drink beer somewhere in other star system.

But in the meantime I am not handed over. At present I work above reception of the patent.

At me have somehow taken an interest: how many it will cost. Instead of the answer I shall ask you - how many will cost the device shown on a photo:

http://www.lind.by.ru/exper_en.htm

Profile ICQ WWW