Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > Ghost UFO & Birdblack & evil spirit at elevatedHover

Ghost UFO & Birdblack & evil spirit at elevatedHover

Posted by: Splinter - Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:49 pm
 [ 19 posts ] 
Ghost UFO & Birdblack & evil spirit at elevatedHover 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Ghost UFO & Birdblack & evil spirit at elevatedHover   Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:49 pm
Play at 00:05 - 00:06

There's black curse spirit... Dude your video has become like future conspiracy, JFK, Martin luther king, tsumani waves...

What is that?
There is no way video can be explained
How can a crow(blackbird) fly the speed of light
(Play at 00:05 - 00:06) I play like several times.

is that evil spirit? UFO? Bird? Video Problem? Graphic editing?

http://media.armadilloaerospace.com/200 ... dHover.mpg

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:51 pm
I guess it's a black bird :), but who knows maybe some other inteligent life form spying on them :P (It would be great advertisment if people would see special things into it ;), so no it's definitely not a bird :twisted: )

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:00 pm
It's a shadow. If you single step through the video, you can see it only shows up on the rocket, the lift arm and the building. There are several other instances in the video that aren't quite as obvious as that one.

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:03 pm
There's no way a bird can break the laws of physics. The speed of light, huh.... :shock: :shock: Too much cartoons for me. I'm really puzzle about Enstein's physics.

I'll play again. :shock: . video errors or adobe video modification. :?: :?:

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:07 pm
The "black thing" is several frames visible... so not possible that it's going faster as the speed of light :P, it's going fast.. but a car can have the same speed I think.

It looks like a shadow... or a bird...

EDIT: Not a shadow, was able to put it to a stop in mid air... only it's too fussy to recornise.

Actually, there is also a smaller moving "shadow" a short time after that "bird looking thing" on the rocket itself.. maybe the shadow of the bird :P .

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:11 pm
Dude.
A shadow can only hit on ground or solid object by a light.
Air, no... Shadow ran like wave or super sonic bird.

How do you create shadow in direct aerosol?

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:25 pm
I guess an insect flying past the camera is completely out of the question? :roll:

(I'm not that good at this sarcasm thing, so maybe Dr Keith can come by and show me how it's done..)

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:17 am
Wow, a monster size Insect :shock: . I never been to Texas. Are there any black gaint insect in Texas?

By the way Insect behavior. Why would insect appoarch LOX gas?

Funny... Insect have sensors. Boy, that insect must be dumb as bird and other insects. I can't see 0:05 as insect. It looks like one of those radio control military spy-ufos. I have see mini-bug at MIT.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:20 am
lol, if it was a fly, very near to the camera's eye, you wouldn't be able to tell if it's a large bird more on distance or a small fly nearby.
And a fly on near distance would seem to move very fast, if it was a large thing on larger distance ;)

But anyway, I think it's a bird... just a black bird...

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:10 am
If it was an insect then it would be well inside the field of focus.

If it was a bird it was really moving, which reminds me of an old joke about two crows and a V-1 Buzz bomb.

Profile ICQ YIM
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Ghost UFO & Birdblack & evil spirit at elevatedH   Posted on: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:58 am
Splinter wrote:
is that evil spirit? UFO? Bird? Video Problem? Graphic editing?

Oops, you're on to us. We invited some aliens to come and watch the hover - they thought we were so cute doing it. One was so excited that it flew past the camera during the hover.

Hint: when the aliens fly around, they look an awful lot like dry leaves being blown by rocket exhaust.

Splinter wrote:
There is no way video can be explained

Right, there is no way, so keep it quiet!

:wink:

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:20 pm
Your sarcasm fits in with the forum perfectly... Thanks for the hi-tech explanation of our "blackbird ghost" ;)

UCF-LM CWEP Intern
Lockheed Martin Orlando
Missiles & Fire Control

Profile YIM WWW
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post YES! It was a monster-sized insect!   Posted on: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:13 am
An alien insect! With sensors!!! Like this one, which recently terrorized Mt. St. Helens into erupting:

Now we know where John gets all the ideas for his video games...

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:42 am
Aaaagh! I knew it was true!

All my lenses need to be thrown out, because at one point (or at many points.... grr… ) they have been possessed by these demonic alien insects! Wait, there's more. When I scan my negatives with my supernaturally sensitive HP scanner, I notice that there are countless white psionic snakes all over my images. In some cases, they take upwards of 1/8th of a frame, which corresponds to about 20 feet long within the focal range I was using. Those are big bad brain-draining bugs!

There, now that I have a great excuse for all those ruined photos, I can move on with my life. I wonder if that black blob was simply a dust/dirt artefact on analog magnetic video tape? I'd imagine that John would be using digital, though.

Splinter, it seems that the unfortunate case is that these UFO and government spies have afforded you entirely too much free time. I've seen this kind of 'poor-quality' (no offence John ) footage countless times, and every time they're avoidable by either using higher quality CCD cameras with better/newer storage media or keeping bugs away from the optics. (which, of course, wasn’t a realistic concern for this footage)

<btw, if the bugs have these great omnisensitive sensors to detect 'bad stuff', why would the UFO/government spies not also have sensors to detect the stuff and stay far, far away? They obviously already know about the project and its hazards, given armadillo's great transparent publicity record>

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:32 am
Tonight I'll be watch Peter Jenning UFO stuff.