Community > Forum > Perception, Barriers & Regulation of Privatized Space Travel > Win trips to space

Win trips to space

Posted by: Runfast - Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Win trips to space 
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post Win trips to space   Posted on: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 pm
I think the best thing going are skilled games that allow people to win trips into space. A couple of companies are already up and running that offer players a grand prize trip into space. I am playing on
Space-Shot.com, you have to predict the weather. The more people we can get to play the quicker I can win a trip into space. chech it out.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:49 pm
lol, I guess you really want to get more people playing, so you can win your trip to space sooner than later.. but please, don't post too much ;), we all know about it.. since the space-shot forum is hosted on this spacefellowship.com domain ;)
We want to keep this forum useful for other purposes as well :roll: (but indeed, space-shot.com is a good chance to win a way to go into space)

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:18 am
Just this moment I read a message of the newsticker od www.welt.de that in the brtish TV there will be a Castig-Show where a space trip can be won. Six candidates can win which all may be from all over this planet.

Andy Hill, do you know details?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)