Community > Forum > Technology & Science > HOW ABOUT BUILDING A TIME MACHINE IN SPACE?

HOW ABOUT BUILDING A TIME MACHINE IN SPACE?

Posted by: WHAT_THE_HELL? - Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:26 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 19 posts ] 
HOW ABOUT BUILDING A TIME MACHINE IN SPACE? 
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post HOW ABOUT BUILDING A TIME MACHINE IN SPACE?   Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:26 am
I want travel to back feburary leap year, and Enstein's blackhole theory.

I wish a future man came from time machine. His calender year is October 13, 20000023432.21 light years. I'll be damn, I hope bring he culture women we all can play and chat with.

Traveling far outer space is very depressing it's nothing there. Just Earth and humans breathing & eating. I wonder why we need to eat animals for food. We are not design to eat animals. Poor turkey... hmmm you sooo tasty for thanksgiving day. I don't know why I'm crying while eating beatiful bird. Ohh turkey drum. Such a beatiful bird.

If there's human outer space and came to visit us in thanksgiving day. I'll say we not Animal cannibalism. We have to eat turkey because uhm.....
We are Klingons!

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:39 am
All your base are belong to us..?

:roll:

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:46 am
I'm seriously if inventors actually built a time machine traveling foward the future. They carry only men and no women. After warp into future, they'll arrive cave-man age and ship crash in Egypt. They'll start marrying apes and make love with apes.

Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:04 am
What does this have to do with technology?

First in the past all threads and posts here were concerning actual and possible developments and improvements of spacecrafts, launch equipments, spaceports etc.

Second there is no time machine in sight - it's utopic. Nobody can imagine how to construct one.

Third the astronomer Lisa Dyson working at the dissertation has proved that at least by worm holes no journey into the past or the future is possible because movement of gravitational wave is required that is too fast to be possible - the velocity requires negative energy and no scientist knows what that should be, no scientist can imagine it.

So time machines are impossible - and thinking of them isn't of any use for private spacecrafts and private space travels.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:18 am
I think time machine is possible to built using Enstein's theory. Time Machine is actually technology vechicle to travel wrap back and forth to explorer strange new world. Time Machine vechicle might have wrap drive booster without using earth's gas.

It's kind weird to use Time machine engine on rocketship. I wonder what happens if there's real time machine blast off at X-Prize game and disappear in time.

While I watching commerical about STAR TREK POD "ENTERPRIZE" enter earth with p52 fighter jet. What if it happens. Xprize rocket contenders blast off, there's another time machine ship fliying across the X-Prize game. Deja Vu.

:? :? :?

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:24 am
I'm not drunk right now, could I get that translated?

Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:30 am
WHAT_THE_HELL,

Lisa Dyson in fact has proved that no time travles are possible by worm holes. And physicists don't know another way to do a time travel.

Einstein's theory only doesn't prevent time TRAVELS but it doesn't be a basis that can be used to construct a time macine.

Einsteins theory doesn't prevent time travels but there is quantum theory too - and these both together really prevent time travels according to Lisa Dyson unless other scientific results show other ways. But today there are no such results as far as I know.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:44 am
Troll. Feed. Must not. :-)

I think this guy is our old-ish "friend" "Principles". Is it the job of a moderator to stop someone continually posting nonsensical questions / responses? (Mind you, am I being too sensitive - I guess we all can post nonsensical posts every now and then, but it's incessant!)

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am
dolby_uk wrote:
Troll. Feed. Must not. :-)

I think this guy is our old-ish "friend" "Principles". Is it the job of a moderator to stop someone continually posting nonsensical questions / responses? (Mind you, am I being too sensitive - I guess we all can post nonsensical posts every now and then, but it's incessant!)

Y'know, I just mentioned Principles in another thread less than 5 minutes ago.. in tandem with this "person". :D

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am
dolby_uk, look you are going to make admin to lock this post. You have right to be selfish and accuse me being troll. But you are not innovator and helping me to built a better rocket. All you do is drag me down, telling french admin to lock my American free speech down, and accusing being troll. I need an idea so I can go back and forth to built rocket. I feel like prison and not allow to say thing about Time machine thing.

I'm building a working warpdrive.

I have a better idea, why don't you go somewhere else. If you don't like this post don't respond. Fair is fair. I repect your idea and people's ideas.

I'm not going to wearing your French Connection United Kingdom T-Shirt. It's bad word.

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:04 am
A lock.. not a bad idea, now that you mention it..

Sounds like someone took the red pill, and went back for seconds.. :roll:

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:11 am
*sighs* I'm feeding the troll myself...*must...resist*

Quote:
dolby_uk, look you are going to make admin to lock this post. You have right to be selfish and accuse me being troll. But you are not innovator and helping me to built a better rocket.

Sorry, I don't believe you're making a rocket.

Quote:
All you do is drag me down, telling french admin to lock my American free speech down, and accusing being troll.

He's Belgian actually, and anyone's country of birth has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Quote:
I need an idea so I can go back and forth to built rocket. I feel like prison and not allow to say thing about Time machine thing.

Well be constructive then. Tell us what revolutionary breakthroughs are going to be needed. Point us to scientific research. Ask questions about it. This forum is for real technology, so talk about real technology. And don't throw in silly comments that are inspired by Star Trek...

Quote:
I'm building a working warpdrive.

My point exactly. Tell us about it and prove it.

Quote:
I have a better idea, why don't you go somewhere else. If you don't like this post don't respond. Fair is fair. I repect your idea and people's ideas.

I'm not going to wearing your French Connection United Kingdom T-Shirt. It's bad word.

No comment.

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:12 am
Why do I get the feeling that his "warpdrive" involves a bong and some duct tape..? :D

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:23 am
WHAT_THE_HELL? wrote:
... some crap ...

On a clear day you can see stupidity for ever.

DKH

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:31 am
If you don't believe me make rocket. lol. If you try to reverse engineering I won't explain more.

My actual working warpdrive:
Neon EMF micro-active plasm using 45kg baking soda and ice to keep it cool heating fusion cool (32.2 F). Otherwise extremely hot fusion will explode! I couldn't find a way to built cold fusion
it uses battery acid oil, chemical mix with surfur, other patented... uhm.
That goes to Physics department of University. I'm not entitle to give out idenity of school to you and professor's name. You can trace IP and that won't help either. I don't care if you are smarter than me or bigger than my rocket.

Any else, I won't give out. You tell me to buzz off.

Last edited by WHAT_THE_HELL? on Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]