Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Interesting hydrogen gas anomaly?

Interesting hydrogen gas anomaly?

Posted by: JesseD - Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:30 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Interesting hydrogen gas anomaly? 
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post Interesting hydrogen gas anomaly?   Posted on: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:30 pm
I recently came across the website of Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc. after seeing a news clip. It looked interesting enough to do some more research.

They claim to have invented a way of electrolyzing water into a hydrogen and oxygen mixture (they call it HHO) with very strange properties, namely:

* varying energy content
* doesn't obey standard PVT gas laws
* bonds to other fuels and enhances their BTU content

If true, this could be BIG. (Applications in enhancing rocket fuels?) on the other hand, it could be ... well, I don't know. check it out for yourself!

here's their website:
HHO Gas
Here's a couple of patent applications that try to explain the anomalous properties:
describing the gas
describing the electrolyte
an atomic explanation of the property?

That last one is kind of strange. Mr. Santilli has published this stuff and requested feedback/verification from the scientific community: here

What do you think?

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post    Posted on: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:30 pm
Regarding water energy anomalies keywords like "Schauberger, Condensed Matter Nuclear Sciences, anomalous excess heat in plasma electrolysis, sonoluminescence..." start popping up in my mind.

Some links:
http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/html/aquagen.htm
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Takaha ... alouse.pdf

I think there is a lot to discover out there. In connection with plasma electrolysis experiments nuclear transmutations are frequently reported. That correlates with the claims that the heat of the aquafuel flame depends on the contact material.

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:54 am
yeah...

There's always two sides to the argument. one side of my brain says, well, why can't it be true? We for sure don't know everything about how the world works! and the other side says, well then if this is so simple, how come everyone isn't doing it? why the perpetual dependence on fossil fuels? The other hand replies with conspiracy theories and I start nervously looking around the room.. and then go do something else and try not to think about it. :?

The one thing that set off warning bells, though, was the place in Mr. Santilli's scientific paper that talked about the measured properties of something at absolute zero.

I used to have a 1988 Chevy Spectrum (a little 4-cylinder hatchback of a car) that got like, 35 miles per gallon. After hearing about it from a friend, I hooked up an atomizer (spray nozzle) from an oil furnace so that it sprayed directly into the carburator, and sprayed a fine mist of water into the carburator (of course letting the engine get warmed up first so as not to wash down the cylinder walls). When I did this, my fuel efficiency went up to 45-53 miles a gallon. I'm not sure why or how, but it did.

Which makes me inclined to believe that their claims are at least BASED on fact, even if I'm skeptical about 'magnecules' and the rest.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:06 pm
The B-52s used water injection in their jets for awhile, IIRC.
HHO?--I have my doubts.