Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Good methodological approach of development...

Good methodological approach of development...

Posted by: Ekkehard Augustin - Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:36 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
Good methodological approach of development... 
Post Good methodological approach of development...   Posted on: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:36 pm
According to www.marssociety.de ESA is going to conduct the Habitat Design Workshop ( www.moonmarsworkshop.com/estec2005.html ). The invitation is adressing students and young employees.

The workshop is aimed at ideas for lunar and martian stations - gathering and working out.

I consider this to be a technological topic because creativity usually is best when someone hasn't been forced into hierarchical restrictions of thinking. Students and young employees will have in mind new ideas, ways and methods experienced engineers etc. won't have. - students and young employees are the source of new technologies, improvements and so on and they will see opportunities others often are blind for.

And the could be pre-thinking here - ideas and thoughts out of this section could be moved there if participants go to that workshop.

Are there additional workshops and opportunities of that kind?

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

PS: From my point of view methods of development, engineering and so on should be discussed in this section too.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:21 pm
Have you seen these?
http://www.marssociety.org/arctic/index.asp
http://www.exploremarsnow.org/
Not very new, but on topic I think.

Profile WWW