Community > Forum > Wirefly X Prize Cup > U.S GOVERNMENT BANS HISTORY BOOKS. ENGLAND WINS ! TROUBLE!

U.S GOVERNMENT BANS HISTORY BOOKS. ENGLAND WINS ! TROUBLE!

Posted by: Principles - Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:30 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 31 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
U.S GOVERNMENT BANS HISTORY BOOKS. ENGLAND WINS ! TROUBLE! 
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post U.S GOVERNMENT BANS HISTORY BOOKS. ENGLAND WINS ! TROUBLE!   Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:30 pm
I have no problem with scale composites win $10,000,000.

O.H NO.... To Central Intelligance Agency, President of United States of America, Democratic, Republicans, and Government USA. Virgin is England company own by billionaire Rich Branson, that mean 80% VIRGIN company win. ENGLAND OWNS WIN SPACE POWER. oh ooooooo. SPACESHIPONE USA LOGO FLAG IS THERE. OOOOH OOO. Do you know what this means to America?

Big trouble for Americans!

This is VERY VERY bad way teaching American schools. I'm going to start building my own USA spaceship.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: U.S GOVERNMENT BANS HISTORY BOOKS. ENGLAND WINS ! TROUBL   Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:50 pm
Principles wrote:
I have no problem with scale composites win $10,000,000.

O.H NO.... To Central Intelligance Agency, President of United States of America, Democratic, Republicans, and Government USA. Virgin is England company own by billionaire Rich Branson, that mean 80% VIRGIN company win. ENGLAND OWNS WIN SPACE POWER. oh ooooooo. SPACESHIPONE USA LOGO FLAG IS THERE. OOOOH OOO. Do you know what this means to America?

Big trouble for Americans!

This is VERY VERY bad way teaching American schools. I'm going to start building my own USA spaceship.

:? are you just here to annoy us with this type of messages ?

Virgin is "only" licensing the technology from scaled, so scaled (mojave aerospace actually) wins.
And they make profits with selling the airplanes they will build to Virgin.

And the first space flights from virgin will also be in Mojave, and later they will also go to 3 other nations.

So England did NOT win anything related with the xprize..

If a US company creates tshirts... it's normal that they also sell it in the UK etc ;)

Last edited by Sigurd on Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:51 pm
Sorry, about my grammar!!!!!!

I feel bad about it.

Scaled Composites is sponsoring outside company and getting patent license to ENGLAND. Please, don't bug me. I need to build my own USA ship.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:53 pm
Principles wrote:
Sorry, about my grammar!!!!!!

I feel bad about it.

Scaled Composites is sponsoring outside company and getting patent license to ENGLAND. Please, don't bug me. I need to build my own USA ship.

The patents "stay" in the US, Mojave Aerospace DID NOT sell any exclusive rights or so, they can still sell it to "ANY ONE ELSE" intrested in using SpaceShipOne Technology.

A USA Ship in your opinion should not be able to land and take of in other nations ? limit flying only in the United States ?

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:58 pm
Sounds like a great way to lower our GDP immensely lol (excuse the economics showing through, the class is starting to get to me :P)

UCF-LM CWEP Intern
Lockheed Martin Orlando
Missiles & Fire Control

Profile YIM WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:59 pm
Principles,

Adjust the thickness of the aluminum foil under your cap. Now, breathe deeply, and repeat after me:

American aerospace companies sell their vehicles to airlines outside the USA all the time.

Profile YIM
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post USA Won only 13% ENGLAND WON VIRGIN   Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:03 pm
I know. I don't want to bring too much detail about "Virgin Galatic 2007 spaceship!". it's going to be bigger than NASA and Government. England actually WIN X-PRIZE. Let tell you about Richard Branson. Richard owns train, soda, almost everything. He's also great Britian Knighthood. He's not USA citizen. If he sign up USA citizenship that would be no problem at all.

USA Team need to step up again. Virgin use it's USA spaceship. This is going to big problem I think.

Last edited by Principles on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:06 pm
I see. You're an idiot, aren't you?

Profile YIM
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:11 pm
Idiot!?! Ok. Well, I have no problem with that. See the logo on ship!!!!

P.S. VIRGIN ENGLAND WON!

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:16 pm
Principles wrote:
Idiot!?! Ok. Well, I have no problem with that. See the logo on ship!!!!

P.S. VIRGIN ENGLAND WON!

Sorry, Idiot is maybe the wrong word as Bad Astra described it...
Maybe you're just not developed anough to understand that Virgin is a business partner of Scaled and nothing more.

Rutan also said, 2 "other" companies where also intrested in licensing the technology, he didn't included the names of those companies, but you can be sure, Virgin will "not" be the only one using Mojave Aerospace technology in the end.

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:40 pm
Given that the RN will be using the F-35 as well, I guess that the United Kingdom won the JSF fly-off, not Lockheed. Or so sayeth this logic.

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:54 pm
Please don't feed the troll, he's just trying to stir up trouble. Best to not reply and let the thread die.

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:02 pm
It's like CAT STEVE Enter America! America kick them back to England. It was good thing.

B.B.C news

Richard Branson is way popular in England. Here's Embrassing American History. Branson and Rutan are involved with Steve Fossett in the Virgin GlobalFlyer project:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3693020.stm

It will not be in U.S America History Books. Someone else will. I'm totally support american rocketbuilder; Not Scaled Composites, they shouldn't be involving outside business sponsor partner. Well, you can put American Flag there. But England won X-PRIZE. It's camera snapshop upon air. History can not change. It's hard for me say, I don't like it

"Virgin Space change the world, Space tourism"

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:09 pm
Principles wrote:
It's like CAT STEVE Enter America! America kick them back to England. It was good thing.

I can accept crap.. but I can not accept that you're offending people who have nothing to do with the x prize.
If you release ANY other statement like that, you'll be banned on this forum with no excuse.

I'm not a religious person, but if there is 1 thing that can "screw" a forum, is a battle between religions.
If you do not respect them, you're no longer welcome.

Profile WWW
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post    Posted on: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:12 pm
I think the human race won today. I don't care who gets the sub contracts.

Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]