Community > Forum > Official Team Prometheus Forum > Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel

Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel

Posted by: propan - Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm

North Korea, Iran, Al Quaid, Hezbollah in Palestine, Karsan-1 -2.

All these countries and organizations are making frantic efforts to create missile. They use conservative techniques. They are secret and very expensive. Is it possible to make a space launch vehicle is very simple, cheap to make available materials?

You can!

In aerospace engineering using synthetic energy binary type. They are often toxic, pozhezho-, explosive. A solid-fuel engines are usually disposable. 90% of modern space rockets disposable. Is it possible to create a single-stage reusable space launch vehicle?

Yes.

Launcher is a frozen cylinder of unitary fuel.
On the bottom of the attached devices defrost unitary state to a liquid fuel and rocket engines.
From the top - payload.
Ice frozen solid fuel cylinder unitary. It can withstand all the loads at the output payload into orbit. Ice frozen cylinder unitary fuel does not need walls compartment for storing fuel and oxidizer. Ice frozen cylinder unitary fuel gradually during in orbit is reduced to zero.

Consequently, the rocket has no degrees.

Just. Cheap. Efficiently. Available for constructing amateur groups, such as the X-Prize.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Lunar_X_Prize

What should be the unitary fuel?

Research has found that some products are nitrogen industry can be seen as components of new types of unitary fuels. These substances are the composition of urea (CO (NH2) 2 - combustible component) and ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3 - oxidizer). The use of mixtures of these substances in aqueous solution, ie, in liquid form, it opens up new opportunities. Concentrated solutions of these substances near stoichiometric proportion (80% ammonium nitrate and urea 20%) in high temperature (300 ° C) under pressure in the presence of catalysts react exothermically with high gassing and heat dissipation of the scheme:

3NH4NO3 + CO (NH2) 2 = 8H2O + 4N2 + CO2.

One kilogram balanced composition of the reaction mixture in the form of 900 liters parohazu (a mixture of water vapor, nitrogen, carbon dioxide). Also released 850 kcal of heat energy that raises the temperature. For energy release this song substances close to piroksylinovoho dust.

This is a composition of unitary fuel.

Portal

aeroabc.blogspot.com

invites interested partners own views on a single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 pm
From your figures its seems you are only getting 3.5 Mega Joules per Kg of fuel which is a bit low compared to the 15.8 Mega Joules you would get from 1Kg of LOX&LH so i suspect your Isp would not be that good especially as boiling point of Ammonium nitrate is about 210C and Urea 150C where they both tend to denature so they would both have to be under considerable pressure to raise the boiling point to the 300C you are suggesting and although my higher level chemistry is not that good I only got a B at O'level the rest I have learned as an enthusiastic amateur. My gut feeling is that you would have something like a bomb waiting to go off if the fuels were pre mixed. It might work as a binary fuel system but I suspect the weight penalties of the pressure containment would further lower Isp which is a shame as if it could cleanly breakdown to 8H2O + 4N2 + CO2 without to many other by-products it might have been a nice clean fuel.

Profile WWW
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:50 pm
Right. I agree with many figures. However! I advise you to appreciate it by the method of Lutz Kayser.

Commercial benefit of all!

http://aeroabc.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-post.html

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:32 pm
propan wrote:
Right. I agree with many figures. However! I advise you to appreciate it by the method of Lutz Kayser

Lutz Kayser was an advocate of mixing Nitric acid and Dinitrogen tetroxide which is a lot less user friendly, as they found out during Apollo–Soyuz Test Project. Not something that I would think would be very commercial in these health and safety concious days especially in the west.

Profile WWW
Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:41 pm
Commercial income - a large number of serial copies makes a profit. Even if the specifications are bad.

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:07 pm
In addition, I suggest technology that is available to each country to everyone.

Rocket Constructor
Rocket Constructor
Post Re: Single-stage reusable launch vehicle at unitary fuel   Posted on: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:26 pm
The bomb is not possible, because nature is another matter.