Community > Forum > Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX) Forum > Request for contact information

Request for contact information

Posted by: robertsapp - Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Request for contact information 
Launch Director
Launch Director
Post Request for contact information   Posted on: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 pm
I have a question regarding the shipment of media materials to SpaceX. I recently published a novel entitled Lunar Dance, which is the story of the greatest adventure in history, hidden in plain sight. It's set amid the commercial launch industry, and one of the major characters is Mr. Elton Funk, CEO of Ether Exploration Systems, or EtherX. I'd like to mail a copy of the book to the fine folks at SpaceX, and maybe even get a copy to Mr. Musk if possible. Is there a better address to use than the one listed on the company contact page on the website? I'm afraid if I just send a blind copy to your general address, it might end up in the "what the heck is this?" bin. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robert

Lunar Dance - The story of the greatest adventure in history, hidden in plain sight.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0988543206

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Request for contact information   Posted on: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm
As far as I'm aware there are no SpaceX representatives posting here, so you're probably better off giving them a call.

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post Re: Request for contact information   Posted on: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 am
Roger that, thanks.

Lunar Dance - The story of the greatest adventure in history, hidden in plain sight.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0988543206