Community > Forum > National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) > Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu

Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu

Posted by: V.E.E.G. - Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:01 pm
 [ 20 posts ] 
Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu   Posted on: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm
They should be (at best) in the "Technology and Science". You're lucky the moderators here are very mellow. I would have moved them and/or banned you already.

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu   Posted on: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm
JamesG wrote:
They should be (at best) in the "Technology and Science". You're lucky the moderators here are very mellow. I would have moved them and/or banned you already.

But is that I am giving a new idea to NASA on a new space propellant.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu   Posted on: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 pm
V.E.E.G. wrote:
SANEAlex wrote:
V.E.E.G. wrote:

Do you have an idea better than the propellant tree?

Yes but we are still working on the patent its not even at the patent pending stage so I cant revel it yet.

I do like the idea of things like O'Neill colonies with food being recycled in a more natural manner just using sunlight I also would like coffee when we get to space. After a quick look I don't see any of your massless drives working in space as James has pointed out the ideas you have shown tend to use forces we have down here at the bottom of the gravity well like friction and gravity. The only ideas that I have seen that might produce some form of massless drive are likely to use technologies that we as a species are unlikely to be able control enough to try properly for the next 15-35 years and that is if we don't hit any "bumps" like we have with fusion control.

I would like to know, what are patented.

Use recycled food. Disgusting.

I like more the coffee made from plants.

Don't you have another idea better?

I was being generous and thinking that your "design" was a simplified into a cartoon version of a closed loop (with the only input solar energy I assume) mini biosphere where the human waste feed the plants and the plants feed the humans just like down here. As in the system down here is just larger with the recycling in it on a grander scale I think IIRC that there is something like a 50% chance that every time you breath you take in a molecule of Ceasar's last breath. More close up and gruesome time wise you have also probably in your lifetime shared air with and drunk some of Hitler's urine :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu   Posted on: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Quote:
I was being generous and thinking that your "design" was a simplified into a cartoon version of a closed loop (with the only input solar energy I assume) mini biosphere where the human waste feed the plants and the plants feed the humans just like down here. As in the system down here is just larger with the recycling in it on a grander scale I think IIRC that there is something like a 50% chance that every time you breath you take in a molecule of Ceasar's last breath. More close up and gruesome time wise you have also probably in your lifetime shared air with and drunk some of Hitler's urine :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

We can build a very large ship.

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Propellant tree to find another habitable planet in the futu   Posted on: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:12 pm
JamesG wrote:

And how you think you eat if your planet is dead? With recycled food!

And how you think to breathe when oxygen tanks runs out you?

And how do you think push yourself when the fuel runs out you?

I think that my idea is great, for someone who dies will his planet.