Community > Forum > General Support > Enhancement of the glossary - proposal to all

Enhancement of the glossary - proposal to all

Posted by: Ekkehard Augustin - Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:33 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Enhancement of the glossary - proposal to all 
Post Enhancement of the glossary - proposal to all   Posted on: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:33 am
The discussion about orbits and disposal of radioactive materials caused me the idea to list in the glossary methods, formulars, graphics, diagrams etc. for use in topics and discussion by everyone who wants to do it.

Each of us should do it himself - Sigurd is doing very much, is Vice President of a company producing computer games and does work on games himself.

I propose too to list the sources of the methods etc. and perhaps comments on them given by the sources.

Then we all can refer to these methods etc. If someone wants to use modifications, variants etc. of the methods he is free to do that but should say that explicitly at least if he is asked.

It would be a good source to learn from each other and who isn't an engineer gets the chance to understand the engineers better. This is valid too in the opposite direction.

I'm not sure if I myself already have access to post in the glossary but I remember that Sigurd has provided an easy way for each of us to get this access.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:41 pm
Quote:
I'm not sure if I myself already have access to post in the glossary but I remember that Sigurd has provided an easy way for each of us to get this access.

Yeps, you have acces to post new items on the Glossary page :)

Other people can just registrate on the about page, and follow the instructions step by step to get acces.

Profile WWW