Community > Forum > General Support > Going on ski vacation in france...

Going on ski vacation in france...

Posted by: Sigurd - Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:32 am
 [ 1 post ] 
Going on ski vacation in france... 
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Going on ski vacation in france...   Posted on: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:32 am
Fellow forum members,

I'm leaving today in a few hours in 2.5 hours (when it's 7 Am GMT+1) for a ski vacantion in france.
While I'm away I hope others will reach my post count in that week of time, so I don't have to be ashamed again, to be the post freak :cry: :wink:

I'll return 11 January.

@The other top 4 forum members.
The xprize org. will look at our proposal very soon... if they make us moderators, make sure they don't forget me :lol: :lol:

@Matthew I.; Your card game is really annoying to put into a computer version, I made a few test interfaces already, but each time, I found out,I was over the 800x600 window size :? I'll have to make a more dynamical interface to make it possible to have so many cards and to make the other players their cards also visible (but turned, or they have tested it).
I'll work on my laptop in the vacation when I'm not skiïng on a way to make the interface intiutive, easy to use and very flexible... the game itself isn't hard to code.
When it's done, I'll make the Visual C++ project open source.

Sigurd - may the post counts be with you ;)

Profile WWW