Community > Forum > General Support > Interviews ?

Interviews ?

Posted by: no_way - Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:33 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Interviews ? 
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post Interviews ?   Posted on: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:33 pm
Interviews with team leaders ? Here's how some of the technology sites conduct interviews with key people in industry:
Let the forum users post questions for an interview for couple of weeks in advance in a sticky topic on forum, filter and consolidate those by some professional journalist knowledgeable in the subject, and fire them off in an e-mail.
Im sure a lot of people would gladly help to conduct the interviews, im not so sure about whether all teams would want to participate. Currently some of teams are getting quite some media coverage, but some of them are like totally out of the spotlight. I believe many people would like to hear from them.

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Hmmmmm...   Posted on: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:32 am
No_way,

Your idea sounds interesting. It would be an exciting, interactive way to keep people's interest while they wait for the flights to begin. I was wondering if you would allow me to suggest a refined version to the X-Prize staff (I have a special connection with them).

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:23 am
American Astronautics says it will have a rocket ready for a single person flight this fall. I'd like to see an interview with the big cheeses there about thier program since the info about it is sketchy. They said they're using engines designed for the Apollo program (and the NK-33 if I remember right), I'd like to know what kind of modifications if any they made to them.

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post Re: Hmmmmm...   Posted on: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:05 am
The Legionnaire wrote:
No_way,

Your idea sounds interesting. It would be an exciting, interactive way to keep people's interest while they wait for the flights to begin. I was wondering if you would allow me to suggest a refined version to the X-Prize staff (I have a special connection with them).

Sure, be my guest.