Community > Forum > General Support > New site design

New site design

Posted by: Nova - Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:41 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
New site design 
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post New site design   Posted on: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:41 pm
Sorry to be annoying but I just wondered when the new site design will be ready (I think that someone said there would be one, The Legionnaire i think). I just wondering whether it will be ready for all the people that are surely going to come onto the site because of the launch.

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: New site design   Posted on: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:44 pm
Nova wrote:
Sorry to be annoying but I just wondered when the new site design will be ready (I think that someone said there would be one, The Legionnaire i think). I just wondering whether it will be ready for all the people that are surely going to come onto the site because of the launch.

I don't know when the site design will be ready... I think when it's ready.. so no deadline... I've heard from a source inside the xprize that it's getting developed by Ayme from http://www.deepblustudios.com , but it seems.. only a small group inside the xprize actually know all the details... so we can only wait and see...

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post    Posted on: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:50 pm
It should be interesting, and for all those who had problems before I hope the the forum button is clearly visible! :D

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:55 pm
Nova wrote:
It should be interesting, and for all those who had problems before I hope the the forum button is clearly visible! :D

lol yeps ;) I hope it will be the largest button of them all :lol:

Profile WWW