Community > Forum > Official JP Aerospace Forum > Trying to Contact John Powell, Have Questions.

Trying to Contact John Powell, Have Questions.

Posted by: Test Pilot Mafia - Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:02 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Trying to Contact John Powell, Have Questions. 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Trying to Contact John Powell, Have Questions.   Posted on: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:02 am
Hey everybody!

I'm Patrick, I have questions about the ATO idea. I live in Redding CA, and I'm thoroughly Impressed with the whole idea. Im an Electrical Engineering student, and have 15+ years building power supplies of all types, Im currently building and operating autonomous drones for academic purposes.

but after numerous phone messages and emails, I haven't been able to speak with Mr. Powell.

Id like to know more about how the ATO idea powers its MHD propulsion system.
First, PEM fuel cells seem like a poor solution due to mass and heat dissipation.
Second, it seems many talk about Antarctica, so the Dark Sky station is mot meant to be moored to the ground?

Does JP aerospace allow volunteers to take part in the pong sat launches?

We private sector space advocates must "punch above our cost" and win, else the government (NASA) and subsidized mega corporations like Lockheed and Boeing will murder us, as if we're infants still in a crib.

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Trying to Contact John Powell, Have Questions.   Posted on: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am
There does not appear to be a lot of activity here on the JP Aero part of the forum ?

... I have drones and instruments Im building and operating, but I'd like to hear from others...

-Patrick W. Coleman

We private sector space advocates must "punch above our cost" and win, else the government (NASA) and subsidized mega corporations like Lockheed and Boeing will murder us, as if we're infants still in a crib.

Moderator: jpowell