Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > Sell stuffed armadillos

Sell stuffed armadillos

Posted by: SuperShuki - Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Sell stuffed armadillos 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Sell stuffed armadillos   Posted on: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 am
I was looking at the Armadillo paraphnaphelia, and I saw a stuffed dog, but no stuffed armadillo! What's up?

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Sell stuffed armadillos   Posted on: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:39 pm
SuperShuki wrote:
I was looking at the Armadillo paraphnaphelia, and I saw a stuffed dog, but no stuffed armadillo! What's up?

I assume you mean stuffed teddy bear, and with that we're limited to what Cafe Press has for us to sell. They have a set selection of merchandise we can put our logo on, and that's it.

That said, I have looked into getting plush Widgets made before. The problem was that you're stuck with at least a 500 piece minimum, and it's not cheap. Plus, we'd have to handle sales and shipping ourselves, which is what we don't want to do (it's why we moved over to using Cafe Press a while back). Now, if there were a service that could make "on-demand" plush toys and that would handle the sales and shipping (basically what Cafe Press does with its merchandise), then we'd have something, but I've yet to find such a service.

I have also seen some plush regular-looking armadillos here and there in gift shops in Texas, but, well... they're not Widget.

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:14 pm
ThinkGeek.com might do a deal with you...

Profile ICQ YIM