Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > 2007 XPC LLC question for the AA crew

2007 XPC LLC question for the AA crew

Posted by: JesseD - Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
2007 XPC LLC question for the AA crew 
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post 2007 XPC LLC question for the AA crew   Posted on: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm
Hello,

I'm eagerly waiting for the 2007 XPC and the Lunar Lander Challenge upcoming. I was disappointed not to see an update at armadilloaerospace.com, but I suspect that's because you all are busy getting ready for the LLC.

I was just wondering whether you are in the 'frantically trying to get things ready to fly' mode or in the 'calmly finishing up details' mode? If so, could you give us a few details on the details?

Also, is nVidia sponsoring y'all again this year?

Here's hoping all is going smoothly! good luck in the challenge!

- Jesse

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Post    Posted on: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:00 pm
I bet they are in the 'frantically trying to finish up details' mode. And definitely in the 'do the update later' mode.

Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post    Posted on: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 pm
I agree. Having competed in experimental vehicle competitions (electrathon) I am aware that even with a tried and true vehicle the work is never done until gun goes off. Even then there is usually a bit of duct tape holding that one-last-thing-we-did-not-get-to.

Best of Luck Armadillo! See you there.

Profile WWW