Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > Out of Business

Out of Business

Posted by: MarkYork - Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 am
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 77 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Out of Business 
Author Message
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:11 pm
Rob Goldsmith wrote:
Could they tell the truth - yes
Could they lie - Yes

Doesnt make it factual

:) I must learn to be more concise it takes a while for me to show my working out oh well we live and learn at least some of us do. :wink: :twisted:

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:22 pm
Alex, your sentences are exceedingly sloppy as is your thinking behind them.
If you are open to evidence, try dealing with just the Nasa audio clips. Some actual thinking and not just more drunken ramblings.
They are rather devastating, even if there were no other evidence for the ET reality anywhere.


Back to top
Profile
Space Walker
Space Walker
User avatar
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:55 am
Posts: 137
Location: Amsterdam
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 pm
He Dan, I'm an alien too. Now it's on the internet so it must be true!


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Alex, your sentences are exceedingly sloppy as is your thinking behind them.
If you are open to evidence, try dealing with just the Nasa audio clips. Some actual thinking and not just more drunken ramblings.
They are rather devastating, even if there were no other evidence for the ET reality anywhere.


Oh well sometimes it takes me a little while to learn something. :wink: :twisted: If you had read and fully understood all that I had posted you would know that I admit I am dyslexic so I will give you my sentences can be a bit sloppy and if anybody spots stuff that they consider ambiguous I am willing to expand upon without being offended. I freely admit that I have often been accused of abusing punctuation. This does actually support my premise as failure of clear communication is a common occurrence a lot of ET stuff could be miscommunication, exaggeration and Chinese whisper like corruption.

On my ability to think chess you would I hope you agree is purely a game of logical thinking. :?: At the age of about 11 when I could still barely read or write I got a draw in a game of chess against a Grandmaster he was admittedly playing about a dozen others simultaneously but in the same year I also beat county level players one on one. I would like to think that is proof I sometimes have the ability to think despite my occasional abuse of the written English language and its aforesaid punctuation and grammar guidelines. :wink: :twisted:

You accuse me of drunken ramblings, I mentioned drinking being involved when I was made aware of some of the best ET saucer hoaxes(In vino veritas) widely reported in the media as still unexplained. And that alcohol was often involved in their creation. But to the best of my knowledge its over a week since I have any alcohol and then it was only one bottle of beer. I did used to joke after one pint I could still program a computer after two I could still operate one but I should not touch one after three. Tho apparently I can still be a good consultant after many, as solutions I have offered at 4am in the morning discussions have apparently worked according to some reasonably reliable witnesses the following day :D .

Now I stand by my alternative explanation of the evidence I have given. If you have any questions on what I have said that may, I admit possibly be ambiguous due to limitations on my punctuation skills i am willing to answer. But I am not going to debunk every post you do.

The charged ice crystals thing was something I came up with in less time that it took to view the videos and even longer to type I could expand upon greatly pointing to well known and tested physical phenomena. I don't know if what i have suggested is the true explanation of some ET sightings but if you search for videos with planes and Vortices and see some of the stuff that there is lots of high quality examples off. Is it not a least plausible that during some unusual weather conditions they break off and twist into a toroidal effect that I suggested, it could even explain the opposite charge on them, explaining the following and even many in formation. My abilities tend to be more in the visual spacial side of things rather than an ability to type easily comprehensible text.

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 pm
No Alex, it is not possible.
If your mental faculties are limited I suggest you don't waste what little you have on foolishness like your very poorly thought through ice crystal theory.

As I've said many times, try dealing with the evidence instead of hiding in strawman hypotheticals.

The Nasa audio clips is a good place to start. There you can hardly claim your dyslexia foiled your comprehension.
Write less, think more.


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:44 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
No Alex, it is not possible.
If your mental faculties are limited I suggest you don't waste what little you have on foolishness like your very poorly thought through ice crystal theory.

As I've said many times, try dealing with the evidence instead of hiding in strawman hypotheticals.


If it is a strawman it should be easy for you to knock it down with easily pointed to proper peer reviewed scientific evidence you saying "its not possible" is not a rational argument its your opinion without any supporting evidence. It was i admit a quickly put together hypothesis taking the evidence you presented on face value. You should I hope know that like charges attract and opposites repel and assume you have seen lighting so you know quite high voltages are created an dissipated in the sky even if its done be a major league deity with very bad aim :wink: :twisted: we can still agree that it something that we measure the voltage differences of. There are also associated magnetic effects that I could possibly rationalise on the side of my argument. But to take apart my argument you have to show where I may have gone wrong not just tell me that I am wrong.

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
The Nasa audio clips is a good place to start. There you can hardly claim your dyslexia foiled your comprehension.


As I and others have pointed out on this thread a lot of stuff can be easily faked and is as often proven later but even the real authenticated data of overly interesting conversations on unencrypted channels can be explained away with use of code words or even people pulling you chain hoping to get a book deal later. I have seen and heard a lot of stuff and my dyslexia does not foil my comprehension only sometimes does it foil my communication of what I comprehend. The extraordinary claim needs an extraordinary amount of proof and so far I have not seen enough to convince me It is possible I am getting too cynical and sceptical in my old age but I don't think so.

Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Write less, think more.

On that I think we do agree if you come up with proper arguments I might come out to play again but I really should get back in again have tea and do my homework metaphorically speaking.

And trying to take a leaf from Rob's book. With that my pre-emptive answer to your next post is a virtual Schroedinger cat holding a "Yes Dan No Dan" sign in its paws :wink: :twisted: because with my appalling lack of faith based on previous experience I do not expect a reply worth one but could I admit be wrong.(Marcus load up the popcorn maker :wink: :twisted: )

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm
You are still not dealing with the evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIeGeE0uDJg


Back to top
Profile
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
User avatar
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:52 am
Posts: 1379
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm
No point trying mate, he doesnt get it. He isnt actually very bright, if he was he would be able to accept that it isnt factual. I cant believe he keeps debating it and doesnt just act like a scientist and look at both angles, erggg I weep for the future! haha Thank God there are those who look at every side no matter what they want to find.

Dan there are things that might point to it being true, but that doesnt make it true!! Why are you not bright enough to see this?!?! Every post makes everyone laugh at you more! There is evidence for and against so just accept you dont know. Aghhhh it is like telling a child the santa doesnt exist and them telling you he was on tv five minutes ago!!!! hahahaha

_________________
> http://www.fullmoonclothing.com
> http://www.facebook.com/robsastrophotography
> robgoldsmith@hotmail.co.uk


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 pm
Your mindless laughter is the cross I bear but I will stand tall, towering above you when you realize who was right all along.

I fight for a better world that none of you deserve and I shall be victorious.
I have seen the future and it is quite impressive. And I hate you for keeping it from me because if you lot weren't so damned willfully obtuse we could have that future right away.
Just like the arab spring waited for the people to demand justice and nothing else.


Back to top
Profile
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
User avatar
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:52 am
Posts: 1379
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha point proven hahahahahahaha

_________________
> http://www.fullmoonclothing.com
> http://www.facebook.com/robsastrophotography
> robgoldsmith@hotmail.co.uk


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Rob Goldsmith wrote:
No point trying mate, he doesnt get it. He isnt actually very bright, if he was he would be able to accept that it isnt factual. I cant believe he keeps debating it and doesnt just act like a scientist and look at both angles, erggg I weep for the future! haha Thank God there are those who look at every side no matter what they want to find.


Its the Don Quixote streak in me I like an impossible challenge :wink: :twisted: I have been reading a few of the David Brin uplift novels recently where they uplift several species to full sapience. Well my genetic engineering skills are not very well honed at the moment. But i will be doing my bit if I can persuade Dan to learn logical and critical thinking it may move the the bell curve of human intelligence a few nanometres to the right. :wink: :twisted: Now Dan that may sound a little cruel and derogatory but as a self declared genius if I am to take you at you at your word you should like to learn new things :?: . As from my experience all the 150 and 160 plus IQ people I have known over the years have had one thing in common they are curious to learn new things even if they do tend towards having interesting personality traits along with the strong views that they are willing to defend vigorously.

Rob Goldsmith wrote:
Dan there are things that might point to it being true, but that doesnt make it true!! Why are you not bright enough to see this?!?! Every post makes everyone laugh at you more! There is evidence for and against so just accept you dont know. Aghhhh it is like telling a child the santa doesnt exist and them telling you he was on tv five minutes ago!!!! hahahaha


Yeah how to tell what kind of scientist a child will grow up to be.

The blue sky thinker will moot pulling Santa's Beard to see if it real or just cotton wool therefore proving a fake.

The one who will end up in scientific management will egg the blue sky thinker on because he can benefit from the results and still not be shown to be naughty so can still get a present.

The practical scientist listens to their plans and nicks the sack of toys while the other two are distracting the Schroedinger Santa.


Dan like Arnie I may be back later but I think I am going veg out tonight you have already given me 4 good feedline sentences that I may play with later it also may do you some good to chill out with a beer tonight I think some of the others would play with you in a more friendly way if you stopped calling us all mindless when you don't get your way. Laughter is rarely mindless it is usually a good sign of some kind of intelligence and its possible to move from being laughed at to being laugh with, it is that powerful a social tool.

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Last edited by SANEAlex on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 pm
Alex, you are not in a position to teach me anything.
You have surrendered to a joyful spiteful obtuseness. It's not impressive.

You are still not dealing with the evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHgQdKsvRk


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Alex, you are not in a position to teach me anything.
You have surrendered to a joyful spiteful obtuseness. It's not impressive.

You are still not dealing with the evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHgQdKsvRk


I am not being spiteful I don't hate you despite your often disparaging comments on mine and others intelligence on this forum i have a thick skin and am capable of holding my own in a bit of banter. I even agree with you that the world would be a better place with a lot more electric vehicles you see are not the only with that thought if I won a fair few quid on the lotto I might buy a Volvo V60 or even a Tesla if all my numbers came up. I do wield my admittedly slightly twisted sense of humour against you as a way to sweeten the bitter pill that you may be wrong in some of your thoughts the clue is in the number of smileys I usually use.

The U in UFO is Unidentified not Unwelcome illegal aliens from alpha centuri come to take our jobs or even in the worst case scenario carrying little books titled "A 101 ways to serve mankind"*1

The cold war created a lot of interesting paranioas only recently has this been released on Area 51. But i doubt stuff that other humans are building there currently will be released for another 50 odd years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23731759

And on not being able to teach you anything.

You can learn from the examples of both a fool and a wise man you only have to figure out which is which. :wink: :twisted:

And Billy wobbly spears hit it on the nail with "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"


*1 The galactic wide best selling cookbook.

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Denmark
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 pm
Still you avoid the evidence. When your mind is that poor even after reminding you 4 times, how could you possibly hope to correct a genius..
I understand your psyche better than you do Alex. I have a lot of experience with emotional irrationality of men. How sloppy and subconscious they are. How they trip so completely when their egos are bruised. A seething desire to defeat me no matter how much they have to destroy their minds to maintain the illusion that I'm the one who is wrong.
You, you ramble. you close your eyes half way and run on zombie idle. Flapping your gums ad infinitum. Endless chatter to avoid dealing with the truth that is not welcome.

You can know this by your failure to deal with the evidence. You can't bring yourself to deal with it honestly.
Nor can any of the cowards who watch from the sidelines.
You men do not impress me.


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 425
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 pm
Dan Frederiksen wrote:
Still you avoid the evidence. When your mind is that poor even after reminding you 4 times, how could you possibly hope to correct a genius..
I understand your psyche better than you do Alex. I have a lot of experience with emotional irrationality of men. How sloppy and subconscious they are. How they trip so completely when their egos are bruised. A seething desire to defeat me no matter how much they have to destroy their minds to maintain the illusion that I'm the one who is wrong.
You, you ramble. you close your eyes half way and run on zombie idle. Flapping your gums ad infinitum. Endless chatter to avoid dealing with the truth that is not welcome.

You can know this by your failure to deal with the evidence. You can't bring yourself to deal with it honestly.
Nor can any of the cowards who watch from the sidelines.
You men do not impress me.


I Just been reminded elsewhere of a cartoon that says it all so much more concisely than I ever could.

http://xkcd.com/1235/

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online 

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


cron
© 2014 The International Space Fellowship, developed by Gabitasoft Interactive. All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy | Terms of Use