Community > Forum > Official Armadillo Aerospace Forum > How many years John

How many years John

Posted by: Dan Frederiksen - Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
How many years John 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 pm
Sigurd, if noone is willing to make the effort to understand, then what is there to talk about wrt space. that's not a question

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 pm
THE BOT LIVES!!!!!!

LMFAO

Oh Danny-boy,
Its not that people are not making an effort to understand.....
It's more so that they are trying to get you to pull your head out of your anus so that you too can once again see the light and understand that no, the world does not revolve around you and that no, you are nowhere near the genius you claim to be.

If you were such a genius, and not just a flaming troll, you would not have been a part of that whole religious discussion debacle.

If you were such a genius, you would have tact in your statements, and would respect the moderators and actual experts in the field of rocketry who post in this forum.

If you were such a genius, you would have answered our questions as well with REAL answers and not just words and numbers you pulled from deep inside your colon.

The list goes on and on Dan-oh.

But as such i am firmly beginning to believe that you are, infact, a Bot. Either that or you are a really sad individual who just lllooooooves to get his jollies off by trolling forums, starting flame wars, and just being a punk in general.

You claim no one is willing to understand. Understand what? That you have zero common sense, a practically imaginary value of tact, an inability to actually reason and listen to what others are saying, instead of just sticking your fingers in your ears and going 'NANANANANANANA I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!' ? Because these things everyone here surely understands by now.

I await your response with with sweet patience.

Mike

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: How many years John   Posted on: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 am
I consider keeping this thread open and banning other people for participating it to be grossly unprofessional.

If this thread remains open, I'll be looking into other options for the official Masten Space forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21