The Space Collective

Posted by: thespacecollective - Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm
 [ 1 post ] 
The Space Collective 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post The Space Collective   Posted on: Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Hi All,

I'm not too sure if this is the place for this, but what I am trying to achieve will raise awareness about NASA, Space, Science and Astronomy so here goes.

I own a company called the Space Collective, we are based in the UK and we are looking to make it 'big' with a new US partner (YAY!) and the banking society that I use is running a competition for businesses!

The competition is that if you get as many people to vote for you as possible then your business wins £50,000 ($75,000) to build the business. Since I am an absolute space buff this would be amazing for me AND it means people in the UK can buy NASA, Space, Science and Astronomy merchandise from inside the UK! Which means no more customs taxes, long delivery times and so on since my company will be working closely with a US company :) (so it is good for the US too!). Plus! It will be educational too (for those of you who have younglings)!

Here is the competition:

https://www.takeonesmallstep.co.uk/Entry/View/5422/Page

Basically I am asking for your support and the support of everyone you know who is a space buff to vote for my company so that we can make it big time. Again, I am sorry if this isn't the exact place for this but if not here, in the middle of fellow fans like myself, then where?

All you need to do is go onto the webpage and in the top-right hand corner there is an option to ''Back this Idea'', simple as that.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to listen(read?) :) I really appreciate it.

P.S. If there is anyone from the UK here then let me know! I will set up a discount code for you for my online store! :)

Rich