Community > Forum > All other competitions > IL Aerospace

IL Aerospace

Posted by: Spacerat - Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:36 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
IL Aerospace 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post IL Aerospace   Posted on: Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:36 am
Has IL Aerospace put up a website yet? Either the Xprize staff haven't updated IL's profile lately or IL doesn't seem motivated to share the info about their program with the rest of us. How far along are they hardware wise?

Post ILAT's site   Posted on: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:47 am
As far as I know, their site has been up for some time now. Its http://www.ilat.co.il

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post    Posted on: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:59 am
Thanks for the link. I wonder how much work they've completed on it. Guess we'll have an idea when they get the gallery up.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:04 pm
woa.... they completely revamped their plans so it looks like they may get to launch before the end of 2004, very very cool. check out the main page for the full release.

EDIT: but then again they still don't have any gallery up yet. anyways, seems to me that their approach is pretty straight foward and relies mostly on existing technology, so maybe they will be able to "compete" whether or not they've started serious competition, and by compete i mean launch by the end of 2004.

Software Developer

Also, check out my fractals

Post    Posted on: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:59 am
Looks like another revision...

RECENT TEAM NEWS
IL Aerospace Technologies (ILAT) has unveiled its new X Prize competition vehicle design now called "NEGEV" (formerly named NEGEV-5). Aside from the name, the vehicle's configuration has gone through several design iterations in the last three months. These modifications originated from a fresh set of innovative concepts derived from ILAT's recently formed technical team and advisory committee.

Profile WWW