Community > Forum > The Spaceflight Cafe > t/Space presentation about their VSE architecture

t/Space presentation about their VSE architecture

Posted by: Soyuz - Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:59 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
t/Space presentation about their VSE architecture 
Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post t/Space presentation about their VSE architecture   Posted on: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:59 am
Here's a link to their presentation about their architecture for the vision for space exploration:
http://www.transformspace.com/documents/tSpaceArchitecture.pdf
Their are some great images in this presentation including an gigantic sucessor to White Knight and t/Space's CEV. I assume this is Rutan's tier two and tier three.
There are also some pictures on their site:
http://www.transformspace.com/Images.htm

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:01 pm
After reading the forum for months, I finally decided to register and spam the boards *g*

I don't know if the links are already known:

http://www.marssociety.de/html/modules. ... le&sid=782

at the bottom of this page are direct links to the other proposals for the CEV (as PDF's)

Profile WWW
Post    Posted on: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:10 pm
Yes, I know that link and already tried to base a thread on it - the topic contains the term "infrastructure".

The might be one problem for some people discussing here - the interesting article is written in german.

I remember your name from reading the forum under www.marssociety.de . I'm posting there too and it may be that I already responded to you or you to me.

As I said formerly at the other forum too the vehicles of the teams competing for the XPRIZE CUP and the Amercica's Space Prize may be a first step to simplify manned Mars missions and show ways to reduce the costs of such a mission. So it's fine to see a memeber of the german section of the Mars Society discussing here.

Dipl.-Volkswirt (bdvb) Augustin (Political Economist)

Last edited by Ekkehard Augustin on Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post    Posted on: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:58 pm
Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't post anything yet at marssociety.de
I'm just a student at his last steps towards a diploma in aerospace, so one can say I'm interested by profession in these themes.

Profile WWW