Ivan Safronov space video archive

Posted by: Ivan Safronov - Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:44 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Ivan Safronov space video archive 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Ivan Safronov space video archive   Posted on: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:44 am
ATTENTION !!!

I think that I have very good news for everybody who is interested in Russian and World Space Exploration. Just look at this - IVAN SAFRONOV SPACE VIDEO ARCHIVE at http://www.spacevideo.ru/.

Here you could find Gb’s of unique video, rear video from various archives, including de-clussified documentaries of USSR Ministry of Defense and different Soviet-Russian Space enterprises. Also you will find there most interesting documentaries produced Worldwide.

The Site has an English version. And most important – ALL VIDEO IS ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. I think it is the first time in the Internet when you could get access for everything about Space with no charge.

Please visit my Site http://www.spacevideo.ru/ and enjoy it. Hope it will be not only fun, but also useful for many people.

Sincerely yours – Ivan Safronov.

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:31 pm
Looks pretty nice, i will take a look at some of the videos.

Just one silly question. You state on one page that the server costs you $2,500 a year. Thats practicly 210 dollar per month. That's a lot. A very lot lot :P That's probably a dedicated server, but we can get a colocated server for around 50 dollar a month with a lot of bandwith.

Would you be able to tell us what kind of bandwith your site uses and a little bit more explanation on how you get to that total of $2,500. I'm just interested.

Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post    Posted on: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:15 am
It means that you take your money, buy your own server with all stuffs and insert one into your providers hardware bay. It`s expensive thing.

Profile WWW