Community > Forum > The Spaceflight Cafe > Related to the Rich Pournelle thread.

Related to the Rich Pournelle thread.

Posted by: Sigurd - Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:23 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1 post ] 
Related to the Rich Pournelle thread. 
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Related to the Rich Pournelle thread.   Posted on: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:23 pm
This topic has been removed, since the real problem discussed on this topic is only for the members list of the SFF MapCom and not the long term concerns as the topic was created for.

Any war among them should be fough out by them. And not continue using my name, website, ... , because they do not want to share their identity or are refusing to open a normal debate and discussion how to move forward.

Those who sent me the email, information, etc do not want to share their identity, and will maintain their confidentiality.

Our purpose is not to divide the alt.space community, since the people sharing the email with me, are respected and leading members of the aerospace industry, so unafordable to lose.

Comments can be sent to sffcong@spacefellowship.com(no longer in use) and I'll forward it to the people involved. (you can request to be on the list as well).

Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]