Community > Forum > The Spaceflight Cafe > Help writing a magazine...

Help writing a magazine...

Posted by: athamosstradis - Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Help writing a magazine... 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Help writing a magazine...   Posted on: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am
Hi everyone,

My name is Athamos, and I'm working with the creators of 'Philosophy Now' magazine to write a new 'Space Age Magazine'. We're putting together a 'first edition' of the magazine, which will most likely be an online version to start off. This is where *you* come in...

We're looking for well-written and interesting articles about space related topics. However, these ought to be more cultural rather than technical; think 'extraterrestrial life', 'living in space', 'space elevators' rather than 'engine blueprints'...

You have the chance to be one of the first writers for the magazine, but unfortunately we can't offer money for submissions (but we DO offer fame and glory :D)

Please send submissions to editors@spacagemag.com
Articles should be no more than 3000 words

For inspiration you might want to check out http://forum.spaceagemag.com/index.php

Athamos

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post Re: Help writing a magazine...   Posted on: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 am
Hi Athamos,

Success with the new magazine.

We're looking for authors and people who want to post news on our news section as well, those who're interested can contact me at sigurd@spacefellowship.com

Profile WWW