Community > Forum > Historical Ansari X Prize > Can't see the X-Prize videos, please help

Can't see the X-Prize videos, please help

Posted by: roylazarovich - Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:15 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
Can't see the X-Prize videos, please help 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Can't see the X-Prize videos, please help   Posted on: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:15 pm
Hello Everyone.

I've been trying to watch the X-Prize videos on the X-Prize website for quite some time but it just doesn't seem to work for me, I am using Windows XP SP2, I have the latest version of the Windows Media Player, I have turned off my firewall, and I've used both Internet Explorer 6 and FireFox 1.0.

The Windows Media Player plug-in seems to load up fine but the video never starts, all the buttons are grayed out and only the mute and volume sliders are enabled.

I have e-mailed the X-Prize support a while back but never gotten any reply.

Can anyone offer any advice which might help me fix this problem, or alternatly, point me to a place where I can download those vidoes or a direct link to the videos on the X-Prize website.

Thank you.

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post    Posted on: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:05 pm
I'm not sure how to help fix these problems, however both NASA and scaled.com have some videos that most people haven't had any problems with, so you might want to take a look at those in the mean time...

UCF-LM CWEP Intern
Lockheed Martin Orlando
Missiles & Fire Control

Profile YIM WWW