Community > Forum > Historical Ansari X Prize > DVD Authoring in exchange for Banner Ads

DVD Authoring in exchange for Banner Ads

Posted by: upressplay - Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:12 pm
 [ 1 post ] 
DVD Authoring in exchange for Banner Ads 
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post DVD Authoring in exchange for Banner Ads   Posted on: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:12 pm
Ansari X Prize staff,
I run an online entertainment network (upressplay.com) and also do DVD Authoring for a variety of entertainment clients (traumaheadsportz.com). Creating all art direction, graphics creation, motion graphics, 3D animation and authoring for their line of paintball competition videos. I am extending my service to the Ansari X Prize team in exchange for sponsorship promotions for uPressplay. I think what your organization is doing is couragous and admirable. I don't have much money to donate, but could offer my 12 years of expertise in video and graphics production. Which could save you thousands of dollars in advertising and marketing expenses. In exchange for banner ads on your site, or encoporating my logo in your promotional materials. Are you planning on releasing a video of your contest? If so, do you have someone to edit the video or author the material into a DVD? My career focus is in interface design and composting encorporated into dvd presentations. My portfolio site is http://upressplay.com/pro, where you will find various example of my work. I look forward to hearing from you.
[/url]

Profile WWW