Community > Forum > Historical Ansari X Prize > arca virus

arca virus

Posted by: TerraMrs - Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:40 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
arca virus 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post arca virus   Posted on: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:40 pm
if you get anything from an arca email account with an attachment, it's a virus. while it's pretty obvious, i figured you all should know it's dangerous anyways.

Software Developer

Also, check out my fractals

Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:10 pm
:cry: A person sent me an e-mail.. telling me that he "somehow" was able to acces data that should be "secured".
This problem will be fixed as we speak, so people don't be afraid.
The Virus e-mail didn't reached me, so it's not sure they got acces to the database or used public e-mail addresses from the forum list.

(I suggest everyone to "remove" their e-mail address from beeing shown public in their xprize profile, if you want people can send you a private message and the forum will sent you intern an e-mail telling you that a "registrated" user contacted you, without making your e-mail address public).

If you don't remove your email address, spam bots may find your email and you may receive virusses, spam, trojans..

Profile WWW