Community > Forum > Historical Ansari X Prize > XPrize Othello Game Beta version [Download now!]

XPrize Othello Game Beta version [Download now!]

Posted by: Sigurd - Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:45 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
XPrize Othello Game Beta version [Download now!] 
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post XPrize Othello Game Beta version [Download now!]   Posted on: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:45 pm
The first of the 2 games is in beta version, so I'll share it with this "still" little community.

You can download it at:
http://hhboard12.free.fr/XPrize_Othello.exe

Features:
- 2 to 4 players
- 0 to 4 players can be set to computer A.I. play (A.I. play still under development, currently only random).
- 4 Diffrent board sizes: Classic (8x8) Medium (10x10) Large (20x20) and Huge (40x40)
- Select or random first player.

Coming:
- Saving and Loading of a game.. (will be done when all other parts are 100% tested and ready)
- More advanced A.I. players

The Legionnaire his game, made into digital computer version will be next (few months, current status 50% done).

EDIT:

Known bugs/problems: (Will be ok in beta 2 (latest before release version)).
- When you start with computer players, but manually select to start with a humen player, computer will play the first time for you..
- On the Huge board size, if you put all computers to A.I... the game can get to an hold (click precision problem).
- A.I. Play only random, difficulty level not working yet.
- Save/Load not yet working

Profile WWW
Moon Mission Member
Moon Mission Member
Location: Kapellen, Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy
Post    Posted on: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:13 am
Any intrests ?

Else I will put less priority in the development of The Legionnaire (Matthew I.) his game, made into digital computer version...

But I won't stop.. cause I promised it ;)

Profile WWW